eBay: 4TB HGST Megascale (Enterprise) hard drives for $99 w/ free shipping (Buy it Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so tempted to buy this....what should I do what should I do....wrath of wife or storage boner:watching:

Very nice. I saw NE has refurb of this drive for like $110. The good part is that the one on ebay offers 1 year warranty vs NE 90 days. Do you know if the warranty is from the seller or manf? Seeing that the drive is manf in 2013, it makes me think its the seller. Just curious if you know. Thanks for sharing.

- Ton

I'm not sure about the warranty... but whenever I buy from eBay... I assume no warranty by default. I'm sure a few manufacturers void your warranty if its been purchased from eBay, or if you can't show proof of purchase from their approved vendors. I'm just going to pray for HGST's reliable track record on this one, and use RAID mirroring. Maybe I should consider the Square Trade warranty...

I actually got an Ultrastar series drive, not a Megascale series drive. I'm gonna contact the seller and sort this shit out. Gonna lock the thread and wish I never posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back