Ebay Buyers - Possible 35% CASHBACK from Microsoft

I really don't need a bigger monitor. But a 30" for around $630 or a 24" for less than $300 is hawt.

What do I tell my wife when the 30" shows up on the doorstep?

What kind of monitors are you looking at? I'm considering upgrading the 2407, but the 30" Dell is freakin $1700 and the 2408 isn't enough of an upgrade.

What kind of monitors are you looking at? I'm considering upgrading the 2407, but the 30" Dell is freakin $1700 and the 2408 isn't enough of an upgrade.
The HP was the one I was looking at. Anandtech gave it a favorable review compared to the 3007.

Ok, I am going to bite on this 25% PS3 and try and use a 10% coupon from ebay. I got one last month, but didnt get one this month. Those fuckers.

The HP was the one I was looking at. Anandtech gave it a favorable review compared to the 3007.

The HP is freakin' awesome. I've only had it for a day, but it's really is beautiful. I was hesitant coming from a 32" LCD that I would miss the space, but the extra res and image quality is well worth the 2" I gave up. Color is perfect.

I've played with the Samsung 305T and the HP matches it very closely in image quality. I've read it's also about the same as the 3007-HC with extra DVI ports (very handy if you have a laptop and other PCs).

Got mine from the Bay too. Unfortunately, missed this deal by a day...

I managed to snag a 80gb PS3 for $519.99 (very close to the MSRP) and with the cashback it turns out to be $389.99

I almost got the 10% paypal coupon to work, it would have been even lower, but I needed to buy an activation key with my account. Takes too long and I dont know how much longer these prices will be there.

I think I got a steal on the PS3 because more than half of them are at $600+.

Ok I just used ebay buy it now on 2 item from the same seller but did the buy it now individually with cash back for each. I know should of done quality 2..ehh.

Will I still get the cash back for both of them?

Ok I just used ebay buy it now on 2 item from the same seller but did the buy it now individually with cash back for each. I know should of done quality 2..ehh.

Will I still get the cash back for both of them?

Yes.

ok but i don't need to create 2 separate Microsoft live accounts right?

and the reason i asked couse it says :

Cashback Rewards will be applied only to the first eligible item you commit to buy during an Online Session. Cashback Rewards will not be applied to any additional items or purchases

ok but i don't need to create 2 separate Microsoft live accounts right?

I don't think you need to as long as you didn't have three transactions on the same ebay account. For me, I am on my fourth purchases on ebay, I opened another live account for the cash back on my fourth purchase. It is better to contact Microsoft, just to be safe since it is a big amount of cash back.

Gahh my friend said he is buying my monitor, and I'm not buying a new one until I sell it. I just lost $20 if it doesn't go back to 25%. Damn friend.

Has anyone actually gotten the cash back yet? I know that a ton of people say they are getting money back, but has it been 60 days for anyone yet?

This maybe a stupid question but I read that the seller has to eat the 25% off which sounds stupid to me. Can anyone confirm if the seller or Microsoft is?

No, Microsoft forces the seller to take 25% less money. They dispatch men in black suits to the seller's place of business to "persuade" them.

img1.jpg
Er, that's supposed to be the retail price on them... but won't be out till September... :confused:

The Wind is already out, the problem is finding it in stock. Some places even have the 6 cell.

Looks like it may be dropping back down to 20% again, it took a lot of search terms to get me 25% ... "PS3" still works atm...

I see it back at 25%, but when I click through live.com to eBay it doesn't show anything at the top anymore...

Anyone else?

I want to buy an C2D E8400 is it possible to get cash back? but I don't understand when i get the cashback?

I want to buy an C2D E8400 is it possible to get cash back? but I don't understand when i get the cashback?
Yes, as long as it's "buy it now" and make sure you see the discount reflected before clicking the final purchase button.

You may want to wait a day or so to see if the discount climbs back to 25% ( check every coupla hours and try searching for different products to generate a 25% result, click that 25% link to load the cookie, then just search for the C2D E8400 afterwards)

This member sums the process up nicely:

OK guys, here's the simple guide to getting the 35% off:

Go to www.live.com

Search for a random item like: cheap ps2 ... cheap tivo ... cheap games .... or the like

You will see in sponsored links at the top: Get up to 35% (or 25%) cash back with this purchase on ebay!

Click that, then in the search box in the new window, search for what you ACTUALLY want to buy (example with my own item (an Xbox 360 20GB HDMI Falcon w/ 9 games), you could put the item # in for instance which is 280235740667: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280237540667 )

Click Buy It Now on the item you want (my $470 example becomes $305 after cash back).

BEFORE confirming you want to buy, make sure it says you will earn 35% (or 25%) cash back with the purchase on the confirmation page that you have to click the final confirm button on.

Once bought, pay and you will get a message in your My Ebay a few minutes later confirming the cashback is ready.

Go into that message, and click the button to make your Live account if you don't have one, and the cashback should show as pending within a day or so.

Edit: something seems to be up with Live server/ebay checkout, the discount isn't being reflected at the moment, maybe wait a little while for the issue to clear itself up.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I see it back at 25%, but when I click through live.com to eBay it doesn't show anything at the top anymore...

Anyone else?

Nothing at the top for me. Hopefully it comes back soon, the laptop I am looking to buy ends in two days

Can my brother use my live acct for his cashback even tho i already bought and used my three purchases? 2 diff paypal and ebay acct's but same live acct.

Back