ebay CB 15%

Question. Never sold anything under my current ebay account, if I list something with a BIN option, will buyers have the opportunity to get cashback, or do I have to be an authorized seller of some kind?

Question. Never sold anything under my current ebay account, if I list something with a BIN option, will buyers have the opportunity to get cashback, or do I have to be an authorized seller of some kind?

it will work fine for them , anyone can do it.

FYI got a 10% off coupon from ebay that is supposed to work on clothes and junk only, but i got it on a ebay motors part. Total saved 25% YMMV

It's good on almost anything I think. I just bought a 9800GT OC for $55 after CB about two hours ago using this and I got my confirmation that I got the 15% cash back from BING waiting in my account.

yes! I have been in desperate need of a SATA hard drive to put in an external enclosure, and this just allowed me to get a new unopened WD 1TB Black for $75 + $5 shipping - $11.25 CB = $68.75 :)

edit: and the cashback has already been deposited into paypal! nice.

somebody please tell me this is still alive, nothing is getting me 15% right now.

Anybody find any new keywords because the OP's aren't working even after a dozen refreshes?

Edit: Looks like it's dead for now as per slickdeals forum members.

Last edited:
Ugh, been holding off on larger purchases waiting for a higher percentage, looks like i'll wait just a little longer :(

Thanks for the heads up OP

woot, it's working again, "Nintendo wii" just gave me 15% after 20 refreshes (spelled it just like that)

hurry

Still works. I just bought a laptop on Ebay and it worked like a champ. Got my pending status on the cash back through Bing! Thanks OP!!

Thanks for the tip; bought me an all aluminum Koyo radiator for my DSM. Overheating will soon be a thing of the past!

just bought a zotac ION 330 with PSU and 1GB RAM for $160 shipped via paypal.

now time for that kingston 40gb SSD drive :D

Thanks for the tip; bought me an all aluminum Koyo radiator for my DSM. Overheating will soon be a thing of the past!

i got a 272 exh cam for my dsm, already had the intake cam. Going through a total rebuild and upgrade, and the bing cashback makes things easier. I saved around $600 when it was ~25-35% last year.

Thanks. Just ordered a monitor.

Hopefully it worked. I did not see a box saying that it is ok to share this purchase info with Bing like I did when I bought from newegg. No mention of it on my bing account.

Thanks OP! I had problems at first - using Nintendo Wii showed the banner with 15%, but when I clicked it I did not get the bing cashback clickthru or the banner at eBay. I was thinking they caught on, but after reading at SD, I searched on Ninten Wii instead, and the banner WORKED for that one.

Ended up picking up a Vizio 47" LCD for $594 tax-free and free shipping. Hopefully that's big enough to keep my kids in their room on the xbox instead of wanting to tie up the livingroom 55" all the time.

There are people at SD using a coupon (CEBAY10DEC) for an additional 10% off, but I was not successful with that because I never received that coupon via email in order to have it linked to my account. Others might have better luck with that, so I thought I'd mention here to save you from having to dig thru dozens of pages at SD to find it. Normally Bing doesn't allow you to stack coupons, but that one was working for now I guess.

Stupid question. You do the search on Ebay itsefl or on Google? I did both, don't see anything

Stupid question. You do the search on Ebay itsefl or on Google? I did both, don't see anything

1) Search at bing.com
2) Click banner at the top of the page, if it shows up, which links you to ebay.
3) Buy something with "Buy it Now"
4) During the transaction it will say how much you're getting back.

Still alive

No telling for how long though, if anyone was contemplating a purchase you're better off doing it right away before the 15% disappears.

For those who did get in on the deal, how long was it before it actually showed up as a pending cb on bing? During checkout, it did show the box xx cb and when I went to paypal, I added a new card. When I purchased, the confirmation page never loaded entirely. There was a spinning wheel in a box on the upper left hand of the screen. After 5 or so minutes, I just clicked on a new link or closed the page.

For those who did get in on the deal, how long was it before it actually showed up as a pending cb on bing? During checkout, it did show the box xx cb and when I went to paypal, I added a new card. When I purchased, the confirmation page never loaded entirely. There was a spinning wheel in a box on the upper left hand of the screen. After 5 or so minutes, I just clicked on a new link or closed the page.

the three things I bought and paid for immediately deposited the money into my paypal account right away. whenever you're getting the bonuses like bing cashback and bigcrumbs, it's always best to take care of everything extraneous first, then do your site clickthrus, purchase, and pay as smoothly as possible.

the three things I bought and paid for immediately deposited the money into my paypal account right away. whenever you're getting the bonuses like bing cashback and bigcrumbs, it's always best to take care of everything extraneous first, then do your site clickthrus, purchase, and pay as smoothly as possible.

Yeah, I figured that could have disrupted it. And I will use IE next time too (I always use Opera). If it does not show up, I will inquire about it. I took a screen shot if that helps.

instant. if you didnt get it just email the support at CB with the recept of purchase and they will credit you. I got my HP credit this way. fast CS

I'm only seeing 8% cash back, what am i doing wrong?

type in Nintendo Wii not just wii

im probably going to get a logitech driving pro GT steering wheel for my ps3 on ebay for 60$ after BCB. good thing u guys posted it, or i probably wouldve spent 95$ at amazon

thanks for the info on the 15%,I missed the hard drive black friday deals so I found a retail box 2TB Seagate LP for $155.00 shipped total

i got a 272 exh cam for my dsm, already had the intake cam. Going through a total rebuild and upgrade, and the bing cashback makes things easier. I saved around $600 when it was ~25-35% last year.

Nice! 1G or 2G? I just wish FP sold their stuff on ebay, I'd love to get 15% CB on their new 68HTA. :cool:

Nice! 1G or 2G? I just wish FP sold their stuff on ebay, I'd love to get 15% CB on their new 68HTA. :cool:

2g. I have the following already
holset hx35
ealge rods
weisco pistons
evo III intake mani
sheptrans stage 2
big ssac fmic

will be running e85, so it should be interesting. Just need a few more parts then i can get the engine off to the machine shop.

Back