Ebay/Half.com 15% off 1 item with paypal

Antonius

Limp Gawd
Not sure if this is targetted only, but I got an email from Half.com for an old account I used to have a long while back that gave me a code for 15% off 1 item at Ebay when I pay with paypal. Code is CEBAYHALF2008. Maybe it will work for someone.

Hmm I don't see this working with the live cashback, it's too much percentage going on ;)
smiley2.gif

This, like most other ebay coupons, will only be good for the people who actually receive the email from ebay/paypal. And for these lucky people who get it, it's a one-time use coupon. Anyone else you tries to use it, it won't work (unless you got the email yourself but never bothered to look).

I used it today to buy 2 sets of Corsair Dominator DD3 6gb kits and yes it works with cashback. I got the 15% off (limit is 100...it came out to be $97.20 off a purchase of ~$640) and then I got another $162 cashback. RAM came out to be $388 shipped for both kits together. As I said, it is likely targetted...it was sent to an old email that was linked to an old Half.com account I have not used in years. I threw it out there though just in case...YMMV. Smoking deal for me as I got 2 sets of ram for 40% off.

Back