eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

Just tried it and got the banner. Other sites report that it's working too. Bought GHWT for wii for a gift last night for $240 - 60 cashback. Worked great.

quick question... do you guys use the same email for your cashback and paypal accounts?

Ah, so I am very familiar w/ this, as I have recieved 100 bucks in the past after 60 days. I also have 2 things pending from early november in my account.

well today I purchased a new processor, and used the live cash back.

Today I recieved an email from paypal, stating

Microsoft Live Search just sent you money with PayPal.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Details

Amount: $106.25 USD
Transaction ID:
Subject: Microsoft Live Search

View the details of this transaction online

It may take a few moments for this cashback transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Sincerely,
PayPal

so I check my paypal account, and the 106.25 (which is from the transaction today) is sitting in my account? I transfered it to my bank account. Anyone know why I got it instantly instead of having to wait the 60 days?

I also recieved this from ebay...

You've earned Microsoft cashback

Hi

You just earned US $106.25 instant cashback! Your Microsoft cashback is in your PayPal account just waiting for you.

Certain conditions apply, so be sure to check them out.

We appreciate your business.

Thank you,
eBay

Actually a picture is worth a 1000 words

cashbackwtf.jpg

Nice Xenozx, thats a totally nice bonus!

I used it today as well, but did not get cashback right away.

I've gotten my fair share of cash back, although I still have to wait for mine:

cashback.jpg

How do they determine who gets cash back immediately or after 60 days? I have two pending with 50-something days.

I dunno, I dont think your supose to get cash back right away.... Im thinking more like a system error?

I dunno, I dont think your supose to get cash back right away.... Im thinking more like a system error?

Yeah, I had to wait the 60 days for my previous purchases but I read some replies saying they got it instantly :confused:

Yeah it seems like something broke somewhere after it was down the last time. It's supposed to be 60 days. After the first time I saw it go down I ended up with a bunch of purchases listed as 0 days left but I couldn't get my money because they still had like 40 days left to go. Now it seems that you can randomly get your money back instantly. I doubt that there is actually some key to always getting it back instantly.

I just bought a couple Coach wallets for Christmas presents and got instant cashback on both!

Does this work on private listings?

Works on any "Buy it now". I bought a DAC in China with it. I bought a Headphone amp in China with it. I'm getting ready to buy another amp from China, just waiting for another Holiday Ebay Coupon. I got one in Oct and didn't use it. I used another one in November, and I'm hoping I get one for December. With my last Ebay 10%, I got 35% off my Headphone AMP!!

Back