EEEpc 1000H vs HA vs HE ???

SomeFknGuy

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok, so best buy(as much as i dislike em) has the 1000h for sale for a quite good price actually beating out newegg by a few bucks and its local and i can grab it tonight...however...im really hard pressed to find alot of difference between the H, HA, and HE??? Could anyone give me a go ahead reason to buy the HE over the H or would the H work just as well? I know the processor speed is a notch faster on the HE but im at a loss according to the spec sheets to find a real huge difference...

HE has bluetooth, 802.11 b/g/n, and longer battery life.

If you have the money right now, you should go with the HE, if you want to save, go with the HA

well fromt he spec sheet on newegg the H has BT but not the better battery life...ive got the money for an HE i guess ill just have to wait to have it shipped lol

my 1000h has bluetooth and a 6cell battery...i'm confused about these HA and HE models. when you get it give windows 7 a try on it, runs smoothly and seems to get a tad better battery life than with xp. also if you have a few extra bucks go ahead and get an external dvdrom. i never thought it would be an inconvenience but it has enraged me more than once trying to make bootable thumb drives work on this thing.

i have a 1000H it has a 6 cell battery, B/G/N wireless, and bluetooth. These are easily overclockable.

Back