Egg has the LG-95 now, who wants to bite?

Oh my, very yummy. If my current 945G board wasn't so damn solid, I'd bite. But, I think my next purchase has to be a G33 board so I can make sure I have Quad support.

If I didnt know about the upcoming Gigabyte board, I too would probably be all over this one... Has anyone tried this board yet?

Very tempting if I go Intel due to the low price and me being cheap... However it looks like there's a lot of stuff under the socket which would prevent a cooler that requires a backplate from being used.

And all the coolers I like need backplates... I just looked around for reviews as well. One review was all I found and they said it could hit 300+ fsb (They were only using a P4 chip though for some reason...) And I found some forum posts with people complaining about there being no setting for memory voltages and that changes to the FSB would be reset after you left the bios.

So I guess the users are having problems, but the reviewer isn't. Perhaps it only likes to OC with P4 chips and not C2D *shrug*

Hmmm. That's tempting. I wonder how much I could get for my damn funky overclocking Asus...

/edit: nevermind. from the looks of the thread at hexus, this board will not overclock at all.

Back