Eight days....

Hyperblau

Limp Gawd
I seriously hope sony was not trying to pass this off as real time, cuz there is no way in hell that it was...

Hyperblau said:
I seriously hope sony was not trying to pass this off as real time, cuz there is no way in hell that it was...

Alot of it looked realtime... Why wouldn't you believe it was? Because MGS4 and FFXIII look better then it?

Alot of it looked like they tacked a little ammo meter on it to make u think it was. Also they way the car rolled, definetely animated by hand.

Hyperblau said:
Alot of it looked like they tacked a little ammo meter on it to make u think it was. Also they way the car rolled, definetely animated by hand.

Why do you say that? Can't a game be made that open and defined? When we saw a ragdoll for the first time fall down some stairs why was that more believable then a vehicle finally reacting differently then what were use to?

Look at Heavenly Sword, It looks far better then this game and it was 100% realtime and gameplay.

Honestly i dont believe that you can actually think that video was completely real time.

I saw heavenly sword, and there are giveaways that it was real time, and there were give aways that the 8 days trailer was not.

I think its all realtime, but not all gameplay. It looks like what they are doing is mixing sequences seemlessly. Some games have done this during the PS2/Xbox generations. Basically its all realtime but only at some parts do you get to control while other times its all scripted.

Then again, after watching LAIR, Heavenly Sword and MGS4... I will believe anything is realtime that looks worse then those.

Back