EIST will not work on my W3520 anymore please help

PAo_ReVoLT

[H]ard|Gawd
hello guys,

i have a little problem with my W3520, it used to run fine. since this morning my i woke up my system got BSOD. after i restarted my CPU will no longer lower the voltage while idling anymore (the multiplier drop tho). this make my loop very hot. if anyone has ever exprerince this problem please let me know how to fix it or my CPU just gone bad??

W3520 | EVGA 759 classified (N200 version)

thx

*sorry for bad english

97417786.jpg

Try reseting you bios settings ....

If you are running Vista, Try going to the power --> advanced
change the min & max CPU power to 50% and see if it drops

Try reseting you bios settings ....

If you are running Vista, Try going to the power --> advanced
change the min & max CPU power to 50% and see if it drops

thx,

i did have 5% - 100% right now on window 7

i tried reset, reinstalled bios. no helps

I was having a similar issue with my Q6600 on a Gigabyte EP45-DS3L. The voltage would not change during idle. I found that raising vCore by a small amount (from 1.3175 to 1.325V) allowed for EIST to work correct the load temps went up by about 1'C (66'C -> 67'C under IBT) but the idle temps went down by about 3'C (41'C -> 38'C).

I was having a similar issue with my Q6600 on a Gigabyte EP45-DS3L. The voltage would not change during idle. I found that raising vCore by a small amount (from 1.3175 to 1.325V) allowed for EIST to work correct the load temps went up by about 1'C (66'C -> 67'C under IBT) but the idle temps went down by about 3'C (41'C -> 38'C).

okay i will try this tonight when i get home

Back