End of Summer Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinger608

Supreme [H]ardness
End of Summer Sale!

First I would like to say that the following items are priced, however I would entertain offers.
Second I would prefer PayPal as form of payment, but I will take money orders as well. If money order is used I will not ship until payment is cleared.

Laptop:
First up is a used HP ZE5200 15” laptop. This has a fresh install of Windows XP w/SP3 installed. As can be seen from the screen shot it has a 60gb hard drive and 448mb ram. It is running a Pentium 4 2.80ghz processor. Screen is in almost perfect condition and hinges are perfect. Keyboard is in great condition as well. Seems to be a pretty good system and would make a good laptop for a student or child. I believe it has the intel generic graphics so I am pretty sure it would not be any good for gaming. Maybe some older games LOL.
Issues that I have noticed. (1) the battery will need changed as it only holds a charge for about one half hour. (2) the “on” button is a little odd. You have to push it in and hold it for a few seconds for the system to turn on…..Hmm, not exactly sure why that is.
DSC00555.jpg

My price for this As Is: $115.00 Price now! $95.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Video Cards:

First up in the video card section is an XFX 8800GTS 512mb Alfa Dog Edition G92 graphics card. Wow, what can I say about these. They were awesome video cards in their hay day! This one works perfect and still games pretty good considering the generation of the card. I hate to part with this, however it is time to sell some of these items.

DSC00559.jpg

My Price: $50 shipped to the lower 48

Now the second set of cards are these awesome ATI HD4800 video cards. I have had these cards now for a little over a year and they can still kick some butt with games. Great set when run in CrossfireX. This generation of video cards still game pretty damn good as single cards as well. As you can see in the picture, one has a label still on the card and one does not. These are both the 512mb versions of video cards.

DSC00558.jpg

My Price: Single card @ $60.00 and both cards @ $110.00 shipped to the lower 48

Cooling:

I have a used Asus Silent Knight II CPU cooler. This is a great cooler and has the ability to change the direction of the flow with the included bracket. This is compatible with Intel 775 and AMD AM2, AM2+ systems only. I used this for quite some time on my AM2+ system and it worked fantastic. I used this up until I changed to liquid cooling. It includes everything that came with it in the retail package. Heck it still has the thermal paste that was shipped with it.

NewEgg link: ASUS Silent Knight II 92mm Sleeve CPU Cooler

DSC00570.jpg

My Price: $25.00 shipped to the lower 48

Now I picked this up in a trade, and really do not know anything about it. It is an Antec Spot Cool fan. LOL, as I said, I have no idea anything about this other than it is brand new unopened.

NewEgg link: Antec SpotCool 0761345-75018-9 Blue LED Case Fan

DSC00569.jpg

My Price: $10.00 shipped to the lower 48
NOTE: I will sell the two 120mm fans and the spot cool fan for $20.00 shipped as a combo to the lower 48.

[strike=]Okay, what I have here is going to be a little different from the rest of the sale. This is a

2@2gb=4gb set of GSkill RipJaw DDR3 1600 ram running at 9-9-9-24. Now here is what I am

after on this set. I do not wish to sell these outright. Why? I am looking for a strait trade

for 2@2gb DDR2 6400 ram for an HTPC project that I have going at the moment. If ya got

some DDR2 and are looking for a good set of DDR3 and have some DDR2 that your not using

this is the deal for ya![/s]

DSC00598.jpg

Traded :)

Last edited:
What's up buddy, I'll take that MK700 :)

Damn Marc!!! Man, it looks as though it is sold over at TPU. I should have posted that pending, but of course spaced it out:rolleyes:

None the less, it is sure good to hear from ya man!

Let me know brother, I went searching through TPU this afternoon to see if you had it up there too but didn't find it.. If it falls through let me know brother!

yea it still isn't a "done" deal so I am not sure at the moment. I should know something yet tonight, so I will PM you on the results. If it is not sold by about 10 Mountain time I will shoot ya a PM on the go ahead.

Talk to ya soon brother!!!

Dano

Cool bro, keep me posted I have money waiting ;) might be away from the forum tonight but lmk and I'll hit the payment in the morning.

Cool bro, keep me posted I have money waiting ;) might be away from the forum tonight but lmk and I'll hit the payment in the morning.

Well crap Marc, it did sell and the buyer paid just a few minutes ago man....Damn I wish I would have known you wanted bro! Sorry my friend:(

Motherboard combo come with I/o shield and any other cables etc box and will you tale $90.00 shipped or trade for software like Office 2007 Pro with Business contacts or Windows 7 Enterprise key.

I do not have to original box. It does come with the I/O plate and I can toss in a couple of SATA cables and an IDE cable. I would take $90 shipped for it. :)

As of the moment I really don't have the need for Windows 7 or Office 2007. I am a system builder and have an account with Microsoft.

None the less, I would take the $90 for the board, chip, and ram combo.

I have to check some other boards but i am very interested and this is a working board and cpu , cooler , and 2 gig of ram, just to clarify the condition, and do you take Paypal for payment.

I have to check some other boards but i am very interested and this is a working board and cpu , cooler , and 2 gig of ram, just to clarify the condition, and do you take Paypal for payment.

:p Yes it is a working combo man! I actually have it in a case running Windows 7 on it at the moment. It comes with the motherboard, 3800+ dual core chip, 2gb's of ram and the Thermaltake cooler. And yes the preferred form of payment would be PayPal:D

And I sent you a PM to confirm your earlier post last night.

Thanks thats a good deal but I just can't swing it right now,( I have to get ride of some of my extra parts as i build systems also ) if its still there by the end of the month i might go for the deal. Thanks for the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back