Enermax Phoenix

ShiningHolden

Limp Gawd
I have seen a lot of people posting on forums saying they are happy with the Chakra Looks to be the same case with a different front panel...

ShiningHolden said:
Ah. Thanks, I just hoped nothing was wrong with it, because, well, I already bought it. :p

There's nothing wrong with anything if it works fine for you.

I haven't been able to test it out, because the motherboard I was going to put into it is previous generation (and OEM), and there is no place to put the case to motherboard connector labeled "Ground", which is needed for the PC to be able to boot.

So, I haven't been able to get the fans running all at the same time, I just tested them with a molex connector from the computer I am on one by one, as I can not power on the case fans without a motherboard.

I have the chakra and really like it--except that I have a scythe infinity on my cpu and I can't put the side of the case on as the 25cm fan hits the scythe. I may mount the fan on the outside of the case or just get a different heatsink...

The infinity sticks out about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch too far for the fan to hit. I'm going to try mounting the fan on the outside of the case....if that doesn't work, I may go water or find another heatsink...

Back