Enermax Releases New Ostrog Pink Mid-Tower Chassis

HardOCP News

[H] News
Building a computer for your kid sister, mom, aunt, girlfriend or wife? Enermax has just the case for you...a pink Ostrog. You can already find these on the Fry's website for $69.99.

I know some girls who would love one of those.

Confirmed.

Doesn't have any female contact.

girlfriend HATES pink
her dad made her wear pink as a kid all the time

hmm scratch that i could get this a joke for her but she would murder me lol might be worth it

Funny, I just bought the black version of that case. It's probably the best bang for the buck case. Got a 120mm radiator at the bottom, and a 140mm at the top of the case. Oh and four 5.25 drive bays.

My wife likes it. She also liked the now unavailable nzxt phantom that was pink

I need a little girl. :) I'd love to take this and mod it into a great Hello Kitty case. I like Hello Kitty, but not enough for a case.... I might make it a fun project and then give it away.... Not a bad case, though.

This would be awesome for my little sister, but she uses a laptop.

I did get her a pink Ti-84+ a year back though...

Because girls/women always like pink and no manly man man would ever like pink!
/s

There was once a time in this country where pink was solely a boys color.
This gendering of colors is freaking stupid.
I've come to the conclusion that if you only like 'masculine' colors then you live a boring and dull life. There is only so many variations of black, darkblue, and dark red.

Thanks Enermax, I now have a new way of committing suicide! If I bought that for my sister she'd tear me limb-from-limb. It doesn't look like that think could cool SLi and overclocked processors and other womanly things like that.

That's seriously the most insulting thing I've ever seen. It really seems like they're trying to come up with a way to move their terrible garbage cases but they're going about it the wrong way.

I was just in Fry's today and a guy and his girlfriend had one in their cart, talking about how well a GT640 would play guild wars 2.

WHY
i dont know any one that would buy that thing

I'd buy that just to take pictures of my build and piss off people with masculine insecurity.

I'd paint my motorcycle pink and white, but I'm too lazy. Plus I'll just crash it at the track.

I've come to the conclusion that if you only like 'masculine' colors then you live a boring and dull life. There is only so many variations of black, darkblue, and dark red.

Nah, their lives are really interesting, because they're really easy to fuck with.

I'd buy that just to take pictures of my build and piss off people with masculine insecurity.

I'd paint my motorcycle pink and white, but I'm too lazy. Plus I'll just crash it at the track.

its just ugly it could be that awful puke green or orange
it just doesnt fit in the room with any thing lol

Building a computer for your kid sister, mom, aunt, girlfriend or wife? Enermax has just the case for you...a pink Ostrog. You can already find these on the Fry's website for $69.99.

I could see that if it didn't have the window, but are that many women who want a pink case AND to look at the hardware through a window?

Then again, if it's for your daughter, then maybe she'd like lots lights inside the case. For the wife, the window wouldn't be a plus. Personally, I prefer something that's quiet and the only lights I want are HDD and power.

large.jpg

seriously.

Nah man, I love the colour pink. I think I could build a BAD ASS system in that case. Imagine a full W/C setup with red coolant, white fittings and blocks, One of these radiators, and something like a TUF Armour only painted white.

Last edited:
There are plenty of reasons to be perfectly fine with purchasing it! My main two are the following though:

- breast cancer awareness themed mod
- hello kitty mod

I work in cancer research and being able to build something that would raise awareness is awesome. I have some friends that love hello kitty, and one of them just had a baby, so she would probably really appreciate something like this.

There are plenty of reasons to be perfectly fine with purchasing it! My main two are the following though:

- breast cancer awareness themed mod
- hello kitty mod

I work in cancer research and being able to build something that would raise awareness is awesome. I have some friends that love hello kitty, and one of them just had a baby, so she would probably really appreciate something like this.

Paint the inside blue and you can have it be dual-awareness for breast and prostate cancer. I actually find myself rather liking that idea.

am I the only one that looked at the pic and thought.. OMG.. a pink power mac ?

Was this case made for the Navy? Air Force? Marines?

I keed, I keed. [ex-Army here]

Wow, what a great looking case! Anyway, it is October...if anyone knows anything about breast cancer awareness color.
Same with those pink Siberia headphones, badass!

Interesting concept and I would be interested in different colors, or maybe camo or something. But not pink....

Back