engiNURD's FS thread... CPUs, mobos, RAM, etc + some "freebies" updated frequently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
say, just checking out the ac website for compatibility,
do you know if the silencer 1 is rev1 or rev2?

thanx, pls just let me know ;)

Bump.

I've got a bunch of things to add soon. I picked up a box of computer junk that a buddy was about to throw out. It was full of a bunch of cables, a KVM, a monitor light, some cpu/mobo/ram combo, an alps md500 printer (the one that can do foil printing or something like that), and a bunch of pci cards.

TTT

Added a bunch of stuff. I found more stuff layin around, and I also included some stuff from the box of crap my buddy gave me.

after reading all of that up there, let me just add it one more time, for harmony: Crap

up for any trades? (*hints darkly toward the anti-static mat n.i.b.*)

<bump>

...(*hints darkly toward the anti-static mat n.i.b.*)

It is a nice size... but its just so... red. :( lol. I like simple white or black, but it wouldn't hurt to have a spare I can take with me places. What'd you have in mind? The NV Silencer? Well, the only problem with that is, the silencer isn't mine, lol. I'm selling it for a buddy. I'll think about it, though.

ill take one of the PCI video cards off ya. Just need a cheap/free one for a server so nothing fancy id like one that is passive cooled if you have one.

pmed you too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back