Enough!

DarkfallFan

Limp Gawd
EA is pissing me the **** off. It was bad enough getting fucked over on Madden 08 for the PC...now I read somewhere that NBA Live 08 WILL NOT be next-gen for the PC either? Won't get the FIBA option? I mean god damn, the demo is released for xbox and ps3 and not PC! :eek:

Jesus christ. I didn't pay $2500+ for a god damn PC gaming machine to have shitty games to play and the good games that I can play having limited content in relation to console platform. This is ridiculous.

I bought this rig for Darkfall Online, but I have given up on that POS. FPS's are fun but let's be honest. They are all the same save few inventive ones. BIOSHOCK did not impress me at all. It was fun, but after playing through it 1 1/4 times I was already bored with it.

I am seriously considering ebaying this PC and just going console and 40"+ HDTV.

I waited so long for madden 08 only to waste $40 on an updated roster? And now NBA LIVE 08 might be the same. I would love to be able to play 2k8 but fuck that. Not available on the PC :<

Shit, I'm about to crack. Crysis and Projectoffset might not even keep me on this side :(

...and I haven't played a console since the PS1.

No shouting in thread titles. - Slart

Urm.. You should probably keep that pc, and just drop the cash on a seperate console/tv. Just my two cents.

Sports games sell a ton better on consoles. Always have...thats why.

FPS's usually sell better with PC's, so thats why they usually get the most of the development and then probably do a crappy port to console. Just how it works.

i stopped doing business with EA after i bought BF2, i wonder how many people actually stuck to their guns and didn't give in.

EA is pissing me the **** off. It was bad enough getting fucked over on Madden 08 for the PC...now I read somewhere that NBA Live 08 WILL NOT be next-gen for the PC either? Won't get the FIBA option? I mean god damn, the demo is released for xbox and ps3 and not PC! :eek:

Jesus christ. I didn't pay $2500+ for a god damn PC gaming machine to have shitty games to play and the good games that I can play having limited content in relation to console platform. This is ridiculous.

I bought this rig for Darkfall Online, but I have given up on that POS. FPS's are fun but let's be honest. They are all the same save few inventive ones. BIOSHOCK did not impress me at all. It was fun, but after playing through it 1 1/4 times I was already bored with it.

I am seriously considering ebaying this PC and just going console and 40"+ HDTV.

I waited so long for madden 08 only to waste $40 on an updated roster? And now NBA LIVE 08 might be the same. I would love to be able to play 2k8 but fuck that. Not available on the PC :<

Shit, I'm about to crack. Crysis and Projectoffset might not even keep me on this side :(

...and I haven't played a console since the PS1.

No shouting in thread titles. - Slart

Don't feel too bad. I was ripped off as well. I'm a PS3 owner. I love the PS3 but it's going to take a while for the quality games to show up. Madden 08 wasn't anything special over 07 so I'm just going to keep playing 07.

i stopped doing business with EA after i bought BF2, i wonder how many people actually stuck to their guns and didn't give in.

+2, i haven't bought a EA game since special forces (at least i think, lol)

Dude, I know how you feel. I downloaded the FIFA 08 demo for the PC. I was so glad it was coming out for the PC and was exited to play the demo.

Then I start the demo.

It had NO ability to change the graphics. I was fuckin pissed, I was locked into something like 800*600 resolution. Which is bullshit. If I was able to see how nice the graphics were fully turned up, I would have probably bought it.

Yea uh... Buying a PC for sports games... I think you're in a pretty small minority there. Its totally understandable that EA (and all other sports developers) ignore such a small market when they're raking in so much rehashing games every year for the halo fratboy crowd.

EA pretty much screws everyone. CNC3 while stilll a good game, does not feel like a CNC game at all to me, and has pretty much ruined the series as far as im concerned.

I am not a fan of EA at all.

Sounds to me like you bought a 2500 $ PC for the wrong reasons. Sports games aren't and have never been very good on PC's , I thought everyone knew that:confused:, anyways, get a console for sports games and keep your PC around for RPG's , RTS's and FPS's.

Yup... I grabbed a Wii for the platformers/sports/metroid-FPS/JRPG games, and have my PC for RTS/FPS/RPG's... works great :D.

EA pretty much screws everyone. CNC3 while stilll a good game, does not feel like a CNC game at all to me, and has pretty much ruined the series as far as im concerned.

I am not a fan of EA at all.

i havnt really liked a CNC game sence Tiberiun Sun... the best of the series. ever sence they went 3d it just hasnt felt the same to me or looked right.

Problem is....EA is already such a HUGE company, I seriously doubt they give a crap when someone says they arent buying thier games anymore. Kinda falls on deaf ears.

So, the only way to get their attention......yeah, the only way is to blow them up. hehe....Yeap, only way...

How about NHL07 for the PC...Hook up a 360 controller...the C button PULLS THE GOALIE!
Oh yeah...That's handy...
Can I change it? No.
Waste of money.
Great game on the 360...PC? not so much.

i want to fully boycott ea with you guys, i have experinced all their shit like all of u, but i love the NFS Series, and yes the NHL Series, which i have been playing since 96 and it is the only sports game i play i am not anti console i just don't ever see a need for one for myself.

so its the only way i can play the one sports, and racing games i like.

but i agree ea does produce a lot steaming piles of shit. yet they are still going strong and prolly always will be.

There is one sports game that doesn't suck. Tiger Woods '08

Otherwise EA is the devil for sure.

Playing sport games on a pc blow imo. Just get your self a 360 and game on your monitor or tv.

I know, why would you want a sports game on a pc? and all new maddens are just updated rosters and thats it. i still have espn2k5 football for the ps2 and i think its the best football game ever, i play it all the time, im the champ! lol

Back