EOI: 3x dead eVGA 9800gx2

AssM@N

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2008
I believe eVGA has lifetime warranty on their cards (well, it says so on the box). So the buyer will need to RMA the cards when purchased.

I'd prefer to sell all 3cards to the same seller as that will cut down the shipping cost. I will be shipping the cards from VIETNAM. Deposit will be transfered into an Australian acc.

Reason for selling: it's not feasible for me to do RMA and have it shipped back to me

Cheers
ROC

ps: I've had numerous trades on OCAU forum and atomicmpc forums.

To my knowledge the cards must be registered to have the warranty.
If they are, It might be easier to RAM them yourself with a return addy of the buyer.
(EVGA warranty does not X-fer to my knowledge, so it have to be done under you)

I agree with kendrak I don't think you can sell them and then that person RMA them. You would have to RMA them and then sell them.

Kendrak is right. If the cards were not registered within 30 days of purchase, they only have a 1-year warranty. Although, that means that if your cards were purchased within a year, they can still be RMA'd. However, the warranty is not transferable, so you would have to be the one performing the RMA, or the purchaser would have to be doing it in your name (I'm not sure if that's possible).

Also, you need to post a selling price :).

Oh geez. I never knew they had to be registered. They were NEVER registered AFAIK.

The cards were imported by a PC store in VN. I have the invoice for where I purchased it from....

zero8z:
sorry I didn't know about that forum rule

nitteo:
PM coming

Oh geez. I never knew they had to be registered. They were NEVER registered AFAIK.
When did you purchase them? If it was less than a year ago, they would still be eligible for a replacement.

When did you purchase them? If it was less than a year ago, they would still be eligible for a replacement.

Yep less than 1 yr ago

----------------------------

SOLD pending payment

Cheers
ROC

just talk to evga's customer service.. i registered my 8800GT well after a year of buying it and they had no problems with me registering it..

just talk to evga's customer service.. i registered my 8800GT well after a year of buying it and they had no problems with me registering it..

Hi

Thanks for the confirmation... I'm sure the buyer will be pleased to hear abt that

ROC

I've heard differing stories about that. Sometimes it works, but some people have had their warranties refused since they never registered the cards within the 30-day period. YMMV.

Back