Epic Stop Failing and Crying

kenshin23

Weaksauce
I was just watching Attack of the show, and on the feed it said Mass Effect is going to be PC exclusive so it will basically come out for the PC first. The PC is a awesome platform that hardcore gamers love epic over here crying about there bad sails in UT3 WELL MAYBE IF U DIDN'T FING REALSE A GAME STILL IN BETA PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT. Ut2k4 was amazing UT3 was a joke compared to it i sitll like UT3 cuz im a fanboy but come on give us PCGamers something to love epic.

.... this post hurts my eyes. and my head.

how could AOTS say mass effect is going to be a PC exclusive? its been out for the 360 for a long time now... they even released DL content for the 360...

and why are complaining about Epic by saying that Mass Effect is a PC exclusive... or something (im confused a little)? Mass effect is made and released by Bioware as far as i know.

my head still hurts...

Well they have been talking about Mass Effect 2 on the net today. The Unreal Engine is used to power the first game and yes I still can't comment about the condition of UT3 as the fucking demo just crashed when it reaches the title every time. Needless to say, it didn't last long on my system.

i think you are mistaken Mass Effect 2 is set to be a 360 timed exclusive

Don't know, with EA injecting gazillions of cash on Bioware it may very well dump the 360 exclusive from future games.
EA is known for doing the unthinkable (be it for good or bad).

Don't know, with EA injecting gazillions of cash on Bioware it may very well dump the 360 exclusive from future games.
EA is known for doing the unthinkable (be it for good or bad).

mass effect is published by both Microsoft Game Studios and Electronic Arts that is not going to happen

I was just watching Attack of the show, and on the feed it said Mass Effect is going to be PC exclusive so it will basically come out for the PC first. The PC is a awesome platform that hardcore gamers love epic over here crying about there bad sails in UT3 WELL MAYBE IF U DIDN'T FING REALSE A GAME STILL IN BETA PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT. Ut2k4 was amazing UT3 was a joke compared to it i sitll like UT3 cuz im a fanboy but come on give us PCGamers something to love epic.

WTF? I am sorry, but English is the international language of commerce, trade, and flight. Learn it. I don't care if I'm drunk, this post is still F'ing nuts. Isn't Mass Effect already out?!
'sails?' WTFOMGBBQ? don't you mean 'sales?' Okay, anyway...

.... this post hurts my eyes. and my head.

how could AOTS say mass effect is going to be a PC exclusive? its been out for the 360 for a long time now... they even released DL content for the 360...

and why are complaining about Epic by saying that Mass Effect is a PC exclusive... or something (im confused a little)? Mass effect is made and released by Bioware as far as i know.

my head still hurts...

You too. :D

Back