Epic War 2

Ripskin

2[H]4U
Epic War 2.

First version was a lot of fun, this one should prove entertaining :)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/rudy_sudarto/epic-war-2

Update :
The graphics are a nice increase, and other aspects of the game are much improved.
The arrow launcher is really touchey and not as smooth as in the previous version.

Overall pretty fun game thusfar. Only played through half of it.

I just beat it. Anyone beat it with something other than elf? Don't think its possible.

I have 4 or 5 more levels to beat on Human to finish it. I need to get more than dwarf unlocked. The level I just did pitted me against 3 dragons and an angel lol. (not sure of names just using those from the first version of the game) Was close but I still pulled out a win. Having 8 arrows and then using that special skill that gives you 8 seconds of rapid fire is a life saver lol.

Hopefully in the next day or two I will get it finished on Human. We shall see if I can do it.

Got past the Toad overlord, last two levels will be next. Going to be very hard to knock them down as Human. The Toad did a bit of damage to my tower but most of it I took from trying to get my mana built up earlier on. I finished him off with about 1/4th of my towers total hp left.

Going to have to modify my strategy a little and push on.

Holding them off with the tower's arrows while upping my mana and sacrificing the odd dwarf or archer to keep the oncoming horde at bay seems to work best for me because the computer doesn't seem limited by mana or cooldown times on creating units. The level where you unlock the elves was especially frustrating in that regard; say hello to about 20 paladins and as many archers along with a whole mess of others when you get their tower to ~50% and again at ~25%...
My early strategy of maxing archers and sending forth a horde of them to attack en masse left me with their base at under 1k hp and both waves coming at once :(

The boss after the toad is ridiculous :eek: I had been expecting something so I had two arch angles teamed up on him at once with a third moving across the map, I hit him with everything I had non stop, special arrows, and the super arrow skill and I barely took 400k off of him when I died :O crazy.

Annoying when he sends a black dragon over as well as that stupid boss + a quick hoard. At least I had enough wizards down to take his guys out from range while my stuff hit his big two but thats just nuts for that much HP with how little I can build.

Going through now trying to unlock some of the other big creatures to see if I can do more damage on him. Playing through as orc / elves now. Hope this pays off cuz if thats the second to last level I dont want to see the last guy :eek:

For "the end boss", use Angel, Titans, and dragons. Thats how to pwn him.

i cheese hobbits hard. i haven't played the final level yet, but on the toad and the end, i used nothing except hobbits, angels and mages. hobbits are nice cuz they're fast and you can build mana as you spam them non-stop. they hold the archers back and slow down the bigger guys.

Back