Escaped Criminal Update Facebook Page

HardOCP News

[H] News
Here's a bit of advice for all you would be criminals, it is probably not a good idea to mock the police and post regular Facebook updates after escaping from prison. I know I shouldn’t laugh…but it is kinda funny.

Last week it came to light that Lynch has successfully evaded Suffolk police ever since, despite posting regular status updates on the social networking website. Over the festive period arrogant Lynch has revelled in his notoriety and continued to mock the police.

Last edited:
It **is* hilarious. Presumably he is not posting directly from his home IP, or maybe the police there *are* to stupid to track him down. Still, hes an escaped convict, and belongs behind bars. And when the police DO catch up with him, he might fall down some stairs a few times for being so arrogant.

And when the police DO catch up with him, he might fall down some stairs a few times for being so arrogant.

Heh, what did that comedian always say? "If you make the cops chase you, they'll be bringing a beatin' with em' when they catch you" ...or something like that ;)

I suppose this is why he went to prison to begin with...he wasn't smart enough to NOT get caught in the first place. :p

Good for him but at the same time it's sad how much time and money are wasted on him.

Last week it came to light that Lynch has successfully evaded Suffolk police ...

Lynch?
hmm... that last name sound familiar! ;)

See what happens when you remove the right of honest people to protect themselves. You get some loser committing aggravated assault. Can't believe people think this guy is awesome when he is suppose to be in jail for harassing innocent people. In a just world he would have broken into someones house and gotten two chunks of lead in the torso and one in the head.

Good for him but at the same time it's sad how much time and money are wasted on him.

I'm just wondering why you'd say "Good for him", do you endorse criminals escaping justice?

Its just to bad criminals are not charged the money it cost to capture (and recapture as needed), house and feed them once released.

I think there is a good reason they can't find him:
"Lynch is described as white, 5ft 9inches tall, of stocky build, with short brown hair, brown eyes and a beard."

Look at his pics....

I wouldn't be surprised if they are keeping him out there to collect information on his FB contacts. Look for 100 counts of aiding and abetting. :D

I'm just wondering why you'd say "Good for him", do you endorse criminals escaping justice?

Its just to bad criminals are not charged the money it cost to capture (and recapture as needed), house and feed them once released.

Wahoo someone said something non sequiter time to get the noose!

TheSun o_O

Has [H]ardOCP/Forums sunk so low that they use TheSun as its citation...

Back