ETA for TForce boards?

clarknova

n00b
Any kind of ETA for any of those new TForce boards from other makes other than that 1 Biostar one on newegg? I've been sittin around with a bunch of parts all ready to go but no motherboard!

Thought someone had purchased one and would be updating us...

{sigh} so little time, so many computers...

More updates Please!

I thought there would be more boards out by now. How much longer until we see tforce boards from asus, DFI, abit, etc?
I'm ready to build my system. I'm just waiting to get one of these motherboards. Should I just give in and buy the biostar board that's available?

veeoo said:
I thought there would be more boards out by now. How much longer until we see tforce boards from asus, DFI, abit, etc?
I'm ready to build my system. I'm just waiting to get one of these motherboards. Should I just give in and buy the biostar board that's available?

Nooo..don't give in..I'm waiting, you should wait too.

clarknova said:
Any kind of ETA for any of those new TForce boards from other makes other than that 1 Biostar one on newegg? I've been sittin around with a bunch of parts all ready to go but no motherboard!
I'm waiting for the ASUS A8N-VM CSM board myself. All online articles are quoting end of October/beginning November for boards from most of the manufacturers.

My contact at my local shop that mainly carries ASUS boards has told me his info is that the ASUS board will be available on October 20. He also claimed that VM-type ASUS boards are going to run anywhere from $150-$200 USD here in Hawaii, so look to spend that much - unless I want to wait a week or two, when he will be able to drop the prices about $20.

chadt said:
He also claimed that VM-type ASUS boards are going to run anywhere from $150-$200 USD here in Hawaii, so look to spend that much - unless I want to wait a week or two, when he will be able to drop the prices about $20.

Dang, I knew that prices where a bit higher on the islands but that is insane.
ZipZoomFly already has it listed for $99
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=247026

Either way I cant wait, my new Silverstone SG01 looks so odd sitting here with all the drives in it and a full size Asus A8N-E hooked up off to the side.

Back