Ever wanted to drive a bus?

"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?".

"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?".

Let the kids jump out first at as close to 50 as possible. Then drive really fast toward the ocean and jump out myself before the bus hits the water.

If that was the game, you have to drive through town without stopping it might be amusing. Sort of like a cross between Mirror's Edge and Speed. But I have to believe this is some kind of trainer?

Would be great if we could ram off other cars and run over people

I don't think anyone would buy the game just to drive like a real bus driver, lol

Would be great if we could ram off other cars and run over people

I don't think anyone would buy the game just to drive like a real bus driver, lol

the games for kids really..

i mean heck my little cousin plays 18 wheels of steel just because its trucks.. he could care less what the actual game is about..

With COD Modern Warfare 2 killing off dedicated server support I guess this is my new game :rolleyes:

that was awesome. static people. block cars. Invisible walls. I love how he hit the cop cars and nothing happens aside from a sound plays.

First they came for the killer games. Next they'll try and take my Bus Driving Simulator away from me.

This actually looks pretty intense. I'd rather start out on a Bus Riding Simulator game first.

I would prominently display this next to my copy of Big Rigs.

Realistic physics effects, too. I've personally seen a bus rear end a car...no damage...bus instantly stopped.

I hate those lousy circles with horizontal lines through them that pop up out of nowhere and bring my vehicle to an instant stop in the middle of the road when I'm driving to the store. I'm glad this game actually includes them.

Omg cars in this game need to learn how to parallel park, whats with the cops and vans sticking out in the road lol.

The best part of the video the OP posted is that it is "Maxed Resolution. Maxed Effects = Maxed Out HD", so what you see is really what you get. Just plain awesome.

Bwahhaahahaha :D:D People are staring at me wondering why I'm bawling here at work. Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. THis is HIL aaaaa rioooussss!

Let the kids jump out first at as close to 50 as possible. Then drive really fast toward the ocean and jump out myself before the bus hits the water.

"Aha, very good. There are rules, and I want you to get this right. NO ONE goes off the bus. If you try to take any passengers off the bus, I will detonate it".

I love realistic sims. Finally somebody accounts for that invisible wall with floating do not enter signs.

Back