Everyone OVER 18 Post Your Setup

fromeo85

Alright, so the young guns posted a thread with their setups.

Time for the REAL modders, overclockers, and pc builders to show them up.

I will be posting mine when I return from my job that you know pays bills and what not and doesn't just go into fun stuff.

Does being 18 this Wednesday count?

I'll post pics hopefully within the next week or two. Gotta do some rearranging and (hopefully) build a new desk.

All of these "post your rig if you're ______________" are getting boring and borderline annoying.

i don't see why we have to make a bunch of separate threads for this.. when there is a freaking general Post your setup thread.

Some people just want to parade thier setups around. I'd post my setup again, but I dont feel like it. I've pimped my 42u rack enough (still need more servers for it).

"Show your workstation"? "Post pics of your rig"?

What yenniedn said.

"If you're happy and you know it, post your rig" *clap, clap*...

"If you have lots of money and you really want to show it,

If you're happy and you know it, post your rig." *clap, clap*...

Just stop with the "post your..." threads. We get it already Har Har and it's getting old.

HAHAHAH!!

Wow, thats freakin classic. :cool:

Alright, so the young guns posted a thread with their setups.

Time for the REAL modders, overclockers, and pc builders to show them up.

I will be posting mine when I return from my job that you know pays bills and what not and doesn't just go into fun stuff.

Erm I work as well, to pay bills, rent, a car loan, a credit card bill, the cable phone and internet bill, the storage bill....basically I haven't upgraded or built a system for myself for almost five years as a result of these real life problems, and anyone who would post in this thread (since it's 18 or older) would most likely have these very issues as well, or they are at college/Uni...or your just plain lucky and get paid AIG exec wages?

And what are you trying to say, the people that posted in the main "post your rig" thread aren't real modders, overclockers, or PC builders?

I have already posted my rig in the "post your rig" and the "thermaltake case" thread, unless I perform a major upgrade or build a new system it isn't getting posted again (which I am waiting to do when I get some inheritance money that's being held up by the solicitor, or I win a few thou playing the McD's Monopoly).

I've got those same expenses too - want to know the easy solution?

Don't get married
Don't have kids

:)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenywho.... This thread should probably get on topic soon or it's going to turn into a basementtrollflamewarlol. I wish I could assist on this issue but my camera is dead so here's my setup from when I turned 18 :)

thedesk2.jpg

lol, i needed alittle laugh haha

I've got those same expenses too - want to know the easy solution?

Don't get married
Don't have kids

Thanks for the news flash, three years too late but thanks, I can tell that your wife condemned your gaming rig to a place it doesn't annoy her, or you don't get interrupted I have that problem as well, except that I have nowhere else in the house to go so it's in the bedroom.

Thanks for the news flash, three years too late but thanks, I can tell that your wife condemned your gaming rig to a place it doesn't annoy her, or you don't get interrupted I have that problem as well, except that I have nowhere else in the house to go so it's in the bedroom.

Not married yet fortunately, but right on the money in regards to the girlfriend :p

I just got a new desk, monitor arm and matching 2nd monitor... having two monitors side-by-side was a long time coming. I hope I'm not out of line posting this in all three relevant topics at [H]ard|Forum. Oh, I'm 24.

Pictured:
Safco 1933 - 54'' Reversible Top Desk
Two (2) Samsung 226BW 22'' LCD monitors
Humanscale M7 Dual-monitor mount (M7T2A22G17Q)
Logitech THX Z-5300e 280 Watts RMS 5.1 Speakers
Logitech Quickcam Fusion
Saitek Eclipse keyboard
Logitech MX Revolution wireless mouse
Antec P180 computer case
Samsung LN-T3253H 32'' LCD TV

IMG_0024.jpg

TV - 37" 720p Vizio LCD TV
Games - Xbox 360 Pro hooked up via HDMI
Reveiver - Yamaha RX-V795A
Speakers - Technics SB-CR77 3Way Floor Speakers
Sub 10" 100W Polk Audio Sub.
IMG_0025.jpg

Speakers were Free from my Aunt and Uncle! Replaced my cheapo Sony Bookshelves from Best Buy.

-Main PC Setup-
Intel Q9400 @ 3.6Ghz
XFX GeForce GTX260
Gigabyte G31 - MATX Motherboard (Temporary , Asus Maximums Formula Died)
4GB DDR2 Mushkin 800 Mhz Memory
20x Liteon DVD-RW
2x 640GB WD 7200RPM / 16MB Cache Hard Drives
Sound Blaster XFI Fatality Edition
Thermaltake Armor + MX / Ximgatec 800WATT PSU
Windows Vista Home Premium 64BIT
24" Soyo Monitor
Logitech G51 Speakers / Logitech Cordless Wave Combo

-Home Theater Setup-
Vizio 42" 1080i Plasma TV
Dish Network HD/DVR Receiver *Free Thanks Work*
Xbox 360 60GB Edition
Shuttle K45 XPC
1.6Ghz E1200 Dual Core Celeron
2GB DDR2 667MHz Memory
Intel G950 Graphics / Realtek Onboard Sound
Linksys Wireless RangeMax Plus Card
200GB HD
Windows XP Professional SP3

-LAPTOP-
17" LCD 1440x900
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz (3MB L2)
Nvidia GeForce 9700M GTS 512MB
4GB DDR3 1066MHz Memory
200GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Harmon Kardon 4.1 Built In
Wireless A/G/N / Bluetooth
8x DVD-RW With Label Flash
Windows Vista Home Premium 64BIT

Thats My Setups For Now , Just Turned 25 & Work For Embarq

I'm running on an overclocked and watercooled Commodore 64 with a 1541 floppy drive and a fastload cartridge. My spare rig is an aircooled VIC-20 with tape drive. :)

current setup:
102_0915.jpg

I'll update hopefully by the 31st when I finally get my SLI motherboard and put everything back into the Zalman case :)

Whats with all the "spot reserved" junk? That never works out... might as well just wait till you get pictures and be more current in the thread. (Not trying to troll, it just seems silly)

desk.jpg

Have an MX518 mouse. Wish my Saitek keyboard was still working properly.

I don't normally leave my laptop there unless I'm doing something with it. School, ripping CDs/DVDs etc...

Whats with all the "spot reserved" junk? That never works out... might as well just wait till you get pictures and be more current in the thread. (Not trying to troll, it just seems silly)

Actually you're right.. it is kinda silly, since there will be new posts after that.

Mine is up though where that post was :D

Man this thread took off like a bat out of hell compared to the under 18 thread. Are they outdoing us or do the "elders" already have 17 threads to post our stuff in?

Us Elders are too uber-awesome to spam the forums to boost our ego's :D

Back