Everything for under $2000

You are spending more money on your CPU and GFX card than on the monitor. What do you think you will keep longer: the monitor or the CPU?

drop the ram to the corsair or gskills for under $175, drop the board to a p965express board, go with a corsair 520w for a bit less, drop the speakers to a cheaper set, then upgrade the monitor to a 22", hehe.

The dell monitor is another $50 that i don't have but i understand what you are getting at. I will really have to think about that.

Some people say that I should change to the P5B Deluxe instead of the P5W Deluxe.
What do you guys think

Ditch the case, ditch the memory, and ditch the psu

- Get a real stacker for around the same price, much better build (it's beyond me how this company can claim the stacker name and rip off the design and that of the armor). Mosre stable, better materials, more drive space, etc.
- Get Corsair XMS2 memory, you will end up being much happrier with that investment. Oh and it's also cheaper.
- Get a Corsair HX520 or HX620 PSU, much more superior than the OCZ counterpart, runs much better too. Oh and it's also cheaper.

Ditch the case, ditch the memory, and ditch the psu

- Get a real stacker for around the same price, much better build (it's beyond me how this company can claim the stacker name and rip off the design and that of the armor). Mosre stable, better materials, more drive space, etc.
- Get Corsair XMS2 memory, you will end up being much happrier with that investment. Oh and it's also cheaper.
- Get a Corsair HX520 or HX620 PSU, much more superior than the OCZ counterpart, runs much better too. Oh and it's also cheaper.

What case are you talking about?

I am building this comp for C&C 3, and Spore. Does anyone know if these will be Directx X or 9.

Back