evga 6800 gt +doom3 399 shipped at monarch

Yea, I saw the BFG 6800GT for $350 at outpost.com yesterday although it is gone now (not even listed at outpost).

If I had the $ yesterday, I would have jumped on it.

D.

It'll soon be going below or at 300. Then it'll be the time for me to pick one up. :)

I picked up the BFG Geforce 6800 OC at best buy and it included Far Cry and Doom 3 for $299. Not a bad deal. And it is a great card. But if I can find a 6800GT for cheap before Sunday i'm going to jump on it.

sleepeeg3 said:
Wasn't the GT going for $350 somewhere?

Here's a better deal. $379 - 6800GT + FarCry:
http://www.z-buy.com/product.asp?item=VG-N344
outpost.com but then you factor in taxes (if you live in a state with a frys) and shipping and it ended up around 390. Plus once they lowered the price to 350 it sold out almost instantly. Far cry is currently going for 20 bucks on outpost, so thats really not a better deal. No free shipping either.

And to the person who corrected my link: Thanks, looks like I copy pasted wrong.

Archer75 said:
I picked up the BFG Geforce 6800 OC at best buy and it included Far Cry and Doom 3 for $299. Not a bad deal. And it is a great card. But if I can find a 6800GT for cheap before Sunday i'm going to jump on it.
I did the same thing, didn't like the performance and took it back then bought this 6800gt.

Back