eVGA 6800NU $263 *NO REBATES*

which is better brand?
evga? xfx? i think its a good deal if the brands are ok.

got an evga 6800nu from micro center like 2 months ago for $250.

but dual dvi sounds nice.

Both are only 128mb though. Get in a high texture game and it would be chugging as it shuffles textures between the HD, RAM, and vid RAM

quietas said:
Both are only 128mb though. Get in a high texture game and it would be chugging as it shuffles textures between the HD, RAM, and vid RAM

Mine works fine on HL2, Far Cry and Doom 3. Glad to see the prices really havent changed since I bought mine 6 months ago for $285.

quietas said:

if you have enough system RAM (512 or greater) then your HD doesn't have anything to do with the equation. my bfg 6800NU works great with any game i throw at it. I run everything at 1280x1024 (.. 17" LCD native res). I should mention i have a gig of RAM. quietas, not everyone has cash (or wants to spend their cash) on a $350+ vid card..

one more advantage these cards have to the 6600GT is that you might be able to unlock the extra 4 pipelines.

oh yeah and in typical [H]ot|Deal fashion i gotta brag that i got my bfg 6800OC + HalfLife2 for ~$235 (tax included) thanks to that Best Buy deal in november. booyakasha. If i could find a cheap 6800GT i'd be all over that one.

Back