Evga 9800 GTX Layout?

Chase023

n00b
Can anyone tell me what the little female plug on the side of the eVGA 9800 GTX is for??

Also from my cosair 620HX, can I use one 6 pin power port and split it up to hook it to the card or do I need to dedicate both ports on the power supply to the card?

Can anyone tell me what the little female plug on the side of the eVGA 9800 GTX is for??

Also from my cosair 620HX, can I use one 6 pin power port and split it up to hook it to the card or do I need to dedicate both ports on the power supply to the card?

For the life of me I can not locate any new connections on the 9800gtx other than the PCIe power connectors and the SLI connections on the opposite end. I would connect each PCIe connection with a single PCIe power lead, not split.

It's a digital audio passthrough connection...

You really need to have two dedicated lines from your PSU... the 620HX should have at least two PCIE power connectors anyway... use them. :)

Back