eVGA GTX 680 SC for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp17

Gawd
I recently purchased the GTX 690 and will not be needing this card anymore. Its 2 weeks old, has everything it came with down to the stupid poster they give you. Box, manuals, driver cd, cords/adapters all included. Card overclocks ok, got it up to 1250/7000 stable. Im asking 475 and buyer has to pay for shipping. I only accept paypal and there is still 2 weeks to register it on eVGA website as i never did yet. First come first serve. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will check back tonight around 9 EST (after work).

I knew the moment I bought one, something like this would come along, and a fellow East Coast resident as well.

BUMP!

damn wish i hadnt pulled the trigger on a new 680 and got your nice overclocking one

I got a few PMs, i have tomorrow off, so i will check back around noon. First person who pays with paypal gets it, and yes i will provide pictures and anything else people want. I just need to start paying my credit card...lol...i bought 2 GTX 690s. So this card has to go.

Super deal here! Finally someone that isn't trying to make a profit on a 680.

Actually, i bought 2 690s by mistake, and im selling the other 690 to someone for 999.99 as well. I hate people who buy and resell for profit when people like us actually WANT the card to use it. I ordered from newegg and evga at the same time thinking the egg would tell me they didnt have enough stock (happened before) so because its unopened im asking full price but my 680 has been used for 2 weeks so its only fair to take alittle off. I sell all my cards here and wouldnt want to soil my reputation by making money off the card.

Last edited:
Just for clarity it'd be nice to have the 680 listed in the op and the 690 with shipped prices

Just trying to help out glws

well i have people but someone JUST backed out and im waiting in order of the PMs.. it is available as of this second...

i might be interested in the 680 ill pm you with my zip and get a quote on estimated shipping?

Ok, the card is still for sale, now its who ever contacts me and pays via paypal gets it.

Last edited:
I was never selling a 690, i bought 2 and sold it for 999.99 the hour i bought it, this thread was for the 680 only. Thanks to all but its been sold for awhile, ive been busy and wanted to close her down. Thanks everyone!

oh i thought you were advertising the 690 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back