EVGA has the 280 on the site for Step Ups!

TalonMan

[H]ard|Gawd
EVGA now has the 280 available on the site for Step Ups! :cool:

I have submitted mine, and cost me $52.39 to jump from my GX2 SSC.

I've been waiting to step up from my 9800GTX KO, however I didn't think prices were going to be as high as they are. I don't think I can rationalize 300 bucks to go to the GTX280...but I may do it anyway...I'm hoping prices will come down a bit within the next 32 days.

I got a good deal on my 9800GTX i'm not sure i want to pay 380 + 20 bucks in shipping to step up :(

I am not home to receive my e-mail. It just told me my request had been submitted, and I would be contacted soon for the next step.

It's my first Step Up.

Does the email tell me my queue number?

I got a good deal on my 9800GTX i'm not sure i want to pay 380 + 20 bucks in shipping to step up :(

I bought my 9800GTX on day 1 for $340. I only have 14 days to make up my mind.

$310 to step up to a GTX 280.

$160 to step up to a GX2.

$270 to go SLI with another 9800 GTX.

$30 buy a case of good beer and I won't care what kind of frame rates I get.

I am not home to receive my e-mail. It just told me my request had been submitted, and I would be contacted soon for the next step.

It's my first Step Up.

Does the email tell me my queue number?

No, you can go to the EVGA website and once you login to your account, go to VIEW MY PRODUCTS. It will show your Step Up status and all pertinent information.

What queue # were you placed in? I was placed on #13

Thanks!

Step-Up Cost $40.00, Shipping Option-UPS Ground Shipping, Cost-$12.39, Total Cost-$52.39

Next Step: Waiting In Queue: #44

You beat me in there!! ;)

Yeah I have to wait until next week for the 260's....

I bought my 9800GTX on day 1 for $340. I only have 14 days to make up my mind.

$310 to step up to a GTX 280.

$160 to step up to a GX2.

$270 to go SLI with another 9800 GTX.

$30 buy a case of good beer and I won't care what kind of frame rates I get.
+1 for the beer :p

Im #102 but thats because i decided to sleep in. My buddy is already being requested to submit his CC info as well as his invoice. If you guys have any questions and im not here to answer please feel free to PM me.

Im #102 but thats because i decided to sleep in. My buddy is already being requested to submit his CC info as well as his invoice. If you guys have any questions and im not here to answer please feel free to PM me.

What number in the queue is your buddy?

Just wondering ;)

It's why so many people send me PMs to help them out. ;) :)

And what was you queue? NV, I saw that you were 102. hmmmm I wonder how their queue system works.

It moves people in blocks, and doesnt remove them until they actually pay/ship the card. So that could explain why a person in 102 is getting notification. During one launch they moved as many as 500 people in one day. :eek:

Mine was ready 30 seconds after i applied! i am sending the paperwork now!

Anybody wnat a good deal on a brand new BFG gx2? I was going to step that up but BFG is still dragging their feet

Mine was ready 30 seconds after i applied! i am sending the paperwork now!

Anybody wnat a good deal on a brand new BFG gx2? I was going to step that up but BFG is still dragging their feet

Yeah, it took me about 30 seconds to get the email where it asked for me to upload the invoice. That was this morning though.

Yeah im in the same boat as you guys are but just know that once you've uploaded them they will all be approved in a large lot.

Yes, I just went to my product page and noticed 171 in que :rolleyes:

holy crap, i was waiting to see how the 260s play out and i guess evga is releasing the 260 on the 26th. my stepup runs out on the 25th. what luck

I would just like to say, when i was looking at picking up a GX2, knowing i would use my step up, some told me I was crazy. They told me to buy a lesser card, and run that until the 280 came out. I told them that I might as well get a GX2 because it was like money in the bank. Many didn't agree...

Turns out my $609.99 GX2 worked just fine as step up cash, and I was able to run at GX2 speed the entire time.

Thanks EVGA!! I do like the Step Up Program. :cool:

I've been waiting to step up from my 9800GTX KO, however I didn't think prices were going to be as high as they are. I don't think I can rationalize 300 bucks to go to the GTX280...but I may do it anyway...I'm hoping prices will come down a bit within the next 32 days.

Prices never come down from MSRP at the EVGA site as it relates to step up.

Yep RussianHAXOR is a mod for the nv forums last I've heard. I've PM'd him questions before and he's been a great help. A little quicker than emailing nvidia's support :D

Already used my stepup from a 8800GTS 512 to a 9800GTX. The GTX 280 is cool for sure, but I can't justify dumping that much money on a card right now. I've been gaming a lot less than before, hopefully some cool new games will come out. Farcry 2 has peaked my interest.

Thanks eVGA for your wonderful service!

Wonder if I should step up from my 8800GTS. 14 days to decide ... I don't upgrade often and don't want to deal with the hassle of selling things ... Hmmm.....

Next Step: Waiting In Queue: #161
I was a bit slow on the draw as I was sleeping in my hotel room - heading over to a customer site in a couple hours for an overnight (CEST time) cut-over. Fortunately the customer is an ISP, so I'll be able to keep an eye on my email and complete quickly once my batch goes through :D

I'll wait untill the gtx 260 is availible for step up before making the final decision.

Sigh, taxes suck... $421 for my step up from a 9800GTX...

Might wait a few weeks to see how ATI cards perform and see if any prices change... step up price wil remain the same so it will be a win-win for me no matter what direction

Bit the bullet for a 280. Guess I'll be sticking with my $15 a 30 pack Coors Extra Gold.

Back