eVGA or BFG 7800GTX?

Wow, I've seen this thread more often than I take a dump in the morning. Pretty simple, both offer lifetime warranties and are great tier 1 manufacturers, it's your choice:

Stock OC (which you can do on your own anyways) + Free T-Shirt
Slightly lower clocks + Step-Up Program (so you could get the KO edition or Ultra later if it ever happens)

Personally, the step-up was a big selling point for me because their might be an Ultra in the horizon but you can't go wrong either way.

neubspeed said:
Wow, I've seen this thread more often than I take a dump in the morning. Pretty simple, both offer lifetime warranties and are great tier 1 manufacturers, it's your choice:

Stock OC (which you can do on your own anyways) + Free T-Shirt
Slightly lower clocks + Step-Up Program (so you could get the KO edition or Ultra later if it ever happens)

Personally, the step-up was a big selling point for me because their might be an Ultra in the horizon but you can't go wrong either way.

He's right on all counts, this thread is VERY common. And for god's sakes, don't get either at those prices. The eVGA is $500 at Zip Zoom Fly:
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=322727

the eVGA comes with Battlefield2, so that should help you make your decision.

GET eVGA.

Teecee said:
I have two eVGA cards and no complaints.

Same here. Both are solid overclockers tho I have yet to get to the upper end of what my 7800 can do.

Back