evga scavenger hunt

MetalDwarf

[H]ard|Gawd
anyone know where the ribbon is?
does it move around or is it just on one page?

so i guess we all got teh email? you look what the prize was? a dinner with a nvidea president.. woho! id rather have a 7xxx or better series card..

Dinner with the NVIDIA president, ceo, and co-founder can mean an informal job interview for some of us, which is worth more than any card is :D

Dinner with the NVIDIA president, ceo, and co-founder can mean an informal job interview for some of us, which is worth more than any card is :D

hahah Good luck id still rather have a gfx card then a interview.. * i already have kick ass job*

im sure they would have some sort of gift for you maybe not a video card but still a huge poster or something nvidia themed

Thats lame that they take something that was posted in a non-subscription and then take it off the regular boards like that.

Was wondering why I couldn't get to my posts. Seems someone posted the questions and answers.

Maybe the dinner is a trap. After the event ends, you try to leave and suddenly you are stopped by guards, you then turn around only to be welcomed with the presence of baseball bats carried by the people you just had dinner with.

Confused, you ask them what's going on and then everything goes black. You then awaken groggy with a migrane, slowly coming to your senses you try to move realizing that you have been bound by your legs and waist in an uncomfortable office chair sitting in front of a monitor looking at something that looks like code but you have no clue what it is.

As you look around trying to figure out what's going on, you notice that there are people around you, bound to chairs just like you in front of a monitor but these people were in worse shape than you. You hear them moaning, eyes bloodshot halfway rolled into their heads, facial hair growing wildly like an uninhabited jungle, mouths gaped open with drool clinging to the skin as it slowly flows down to their shirts that look like they came out of the washer.

You then look off in the distance to what seemed like was the front of the room, dry eraser marker boards so heavily used that they were stained with a low level of transparency that made things difficult to read. You were able to make out things that were written such as "Vista is great?", "DX10 is real!" and "How hard can this be :D ".

To your horror you finally realize where you are at and utter a deathly wail like a starving carnivore surrounded by tofu hoping that someone would save you before your sanity left you.

I'm bored, time to do needed maintenace on my rig :)

Maybe the dinner is a trap. After the event ends, you try to leave and suddenly you are stopped by guards, you then turn around only to be welcomed with the presence of baseball bats carried by the people you just had dinner with.

Confused, you ask them what's going on and then everything goes black. You then awaken groggy with a migrane, slowly coming to your senses you try to move realizing that you have been bound by your legs and waist in an uncomfortable office chair sitting in front of a monitor looking at something that looks like code but you have no clue what it is.

As you look around trying to figure out what's going on, you notice that there are people around you, bound to chairs just like you in front of a monitor but these people were in worse shape than you. You hear them moaning, eyes bloodshot halfway rolled into their heads, facial hair growing wildly like an uninhabited jungle, mouths gaped open with drool clinging to the skin as it slowly flows down to their shirts that look like they came out of the washer.

You then look off in the distance to what seemed like was the front of the room, dry eraser marker boards so heavily used that they were stained with a low level of transparency that made things difficult to read. You were able to make out things that were written such as "Vista is great?", "DX10 is real!" and "How hard can this be :D ".

To your horror you finally realize where you are at and utter a deathly wail like a starving carnivore surrounded by tofu hoping that someone would save you before your sanity left you.

I'm bored, time to do needed maintenace on my rig :)

hmmmm.....i'm guessing you're a glass is half empty kinda guy;)

Anyone have all of the page links? I found 8 of the 10 and now the site is dying so its taking forever :(

Because you probably get a ton of free stuff along side that :D.

I think I'd look into getting the free stuff first.

How would you reply to that 'winner!' email, I wonder. "Look folks, I'm sure he's a nice guy and all - but I really have nothing to say to him, and would rather have one of your nice video cards. kthxbye!"

Back