Evil Genius

[BB] Rick James

[H]ard Dawg
What do you guys think about Evil Genius? Anyone in here played the game yet? I'm considering picking it up but I'm wondering what everyone thinks about it? Gamespot gave it a 7.3 overall rating; which from what I can tell should merit a decent and fun playing game.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys.

I played the demo. It is alright, but a little more micromanagement then I like, but that might be demo flakeyness. You can tag actions to be done, but they don't seem to take any initiative. You know, like sounding an alarm when a good guy walks in.

But then you can torture a guy by doing Michael Jackson dance moves in front of him. That is quality anyway you slice it.

The torture is fun. I rather like taking the prisoners to the kitchen and tossing them in the industrial mixer... ;)

Fun game!

I liked the demo, the game is on my "to buy" list. Maybe next paycheck. I just bought Rome: Total War though, so I might not be doing anything else for a while...

yeah i've been playing it for 3 days, its one of those games that you play for about 4 hours then turn off so you can think about the best way to do the next bit, its excellent not many games get me thinking like this. definatly buy it.

Back