Exlusives for PS4 2016

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-lists-20-ps4-exclusives-set-for-2016-release/1100-6433490/

Not looking too good except maybe Gravity Rush Uncharted and maybe Shadow of the Beast but it's just a modern side scroller.

First-Party Exclusives

Horizon: Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
The Last Guardian
Gran Turismo Sport
Gravity Rush 2
Ratchet and Clank *
The Tomorrow Children **
Drawn to Death**
Dreams***

Console or Timed Exclusives

Street Fighter 5
Firewatch
What Remains of Edith Finch
Shadow of the Beast
Boundless
Nier Automata
Alienation
Hellblade
Paragon
The Witness
No Man's Sky

Gran Turismo should be good.
I'll look forward to that.
Honestly, I'm okay with a lack of kick ass exclusives. I love my PS4 for what it is and the amount of open platform games coming out this year will be awesome, regardless of what you play on.

Uncharted 4 is a given for me as far as PS exclusives are concerned. I played the multiplayer beta and had a blast with it. Looking forward to finishing the series on a good note. Should be good.

This list is so bleak I may actually just sell my PS4. Damn.

The Xbox One exclusives are looking just as shitty. Oddly enough the multiplatform games have been much more interesting, and those are way better on the PS4 than the Xbox One in most cases.

Uncharted 4, Gran Turismo Sport, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon, Street Fighter 5, The Last Guardian, Nier, No Mans Sky, Firewatch and Gravity Rush 2 are trash?

lol

They have enough to release a game a month, plus the third party offerings. 2015 was abysmal with just The Order (garbage), Bloodborne and Until Dawn but 2016 is incredible.

Not to be cynical but isn't Gran Turismo Sport basically GT7 Prologue? I know they said it's a separate game but I can't help but think it's just a slimmed down version.

All in for Gran Turismo (always) and Horizon: Zero Dawn, maybe Uncharted 4. I'll be getting Firewatch and No Man's Sky on PC. Nothing else looks good.

Yar, got to agree with next-Jin, that's a pretty decent list. Combine that with the 3rd party offerings this year and it should be a good year for PS4.

Yar, got to agree with next-Jin, that's a pretty decent list. Combine that with the 3rd party offerings this year and it should be a good year for PS4.

Yeah, I agree as well. As long as there are solid offerings all around and throughout the year, I'll be happy.

Looking forward to Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, and Ratchet and Clank 4 mostly out of the exclusives list.

Not exclusive or first party but, I'm still holding out for The Division not being crap but that's yet to be proven.

I'm a skeptic, but I don't think that list is bad either. I still think this generation has been a big fat joke, but that line-up is no worse than any others from the last 7-8 years.

I look at that list and I think its a pretty good list. At least if not more than what the X1 has coming. Lots to play as far as i'm seeing. Gran Turismo Sport with sony VR and wheel should be awesome.

Looking at this list makes me glad I decided to pick up a PS4 on Black Friday. I've already gotten my monies worth just from Destiny alone, but its good to see there some more promising games coming this year.

Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4 straight into my veins. Cannot wait for these games!

Firewatch and No Man's Sky will also be played.

Uncharted 4, Gran Turismo Sport, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon, Street Fighter 5, The Last Guardian, Nier, No Mans Sky, Firewatch and Gravity Rush 2 are trash?

lol

They have enough to release a game a month, plus the third party offerings. 2015 was abysmal with just The Order (garbage), Bloodborne and Until Dawn but 2016 is incredible.

I have to agree. The fact that The Last Guardian still exists is incredible to me and I can not fucking wait to play that shit. Uncharted 4 won't be a day one buy for me although I am excited about it, but honestly I have both Xbox One and PS4 and between the two there are enough games to keep me entertained. The most exciting games of this year to me are actually cross-platform so I don't care so much...

Mirror's Edge Catalyst is out next month, and then The Division in March, No Man's Sky, Horizon Zero Dawn...

So definitely some exclusives I am excited for and it'd be nice to put some hours into my PS4 b/c it's been collecting dust.

Back