Extreme props to Petra's Tech Shop

ShadowDragon

Limp Gawd
I've ordered over a grand in parts for my new case/watercooling (worklog coming soon). I made my final order today at 4:30PM EST from Petrastechshop and they had me a UPS tracking number by 5:00PM EST. Now I wish I had ordered the whole cooling setup there just because of their service.

I know he posts here frequently so "Thanks!" :D

Definately recommend them to everyone looking for WC gear.

Petra is the MAN! I *heart* his store. I've also ordered a TON of stuff from him, almost my entire setup (asside from a few things from frozencpu and danger den).

:D GROUPHUG!

He always get's my recommendation for anyone shopping WC stuff in the US.

Jab-Tech for those (unluckily) living in Canada :p

Jab-Tech for those (unluckily) living in Canada :p
We do ship internationally, you know (just have to e-mail Quoc first) :D

Now, if only we could get vendors to send us enough stuff and do so in a timely manner... :rolleyes:

I am in serious need of that 7/16th Tygon Tubing Petra!!!! I hope it comes back in stock soon.

:D

We do ship internationally, you know (just have to e-mail Quoc first) :D

Now, if only we could get vendors to send us enough stuff and do so in a timely manner... :rolleyes:

So I've heard... It's just that jab-tech is so nice to declare the packages as <20$ (regardless of their price) so I avoid major import taxes.

Of course, all of the products are made in the US, so I qualify for NAFTA :p ;)

I'm sure you guys might too... Hmm, I'll hit Quoc up with some questions next time I make a personal order. (I still can't believe Swiftech won't supply to me, even though I sell lots of their products to my customers)

I am in serious need of that 7/16th Tygon Tubing Petra!!!! I hope it comes back in stock soon.
I'll check with our suppliers on Monday to see what's up, but it'll likely end up being at least another week before we have more. If you're in a pinch and can't wait, then I would suggest snagging some from Sidewinder.

I concur, Petra = the man.

He looks at his customers as human beings, not some order number. I can justify this by his above statement. ^^

Yea, hes got sweet stuff. I'll be picking up the CoolKit Basic - Rev.2 when he gets it back. Tried to add the Cookit Elite but some reason i cant add it to my cart :(

The Basic kits are out of stock because Swiftech hasn't had any Apogee GT's or MCR220's to send to us for a while and the Elite kits are out of stock because, again, no MCR220's (FuZion's & MCR320's should be back in stock by sometime next week, though).

Most of our inventory problems usually tend to have something to do with Swiftech... :rolleyes:

Yes, petra's is the ONLY place to buy from IMO! Quoc is a great, however I've never dealt with Alex, but I see he is the same way. If they would only sell motherboards, and CPU's they will have all my business. The more I can stay away from Newegg, the better I am.

Most of our inventory problems usually tend to have something to do with Swiftech... :rolleyes:

Yeah, tell me about it. I have to order from other websites just to fill my own customer demands... It's cheaper for me to import it from the UK sometimes than lose a 1-2k$ watercooled computer order...

Have to agree with the OC, Petra's store is a great experience, amazingly fast service, good prices and how can you beat a handwritten note in your order? Petra's Tech Shop is what all other e-stores strive to be. Keep it up!

The Basic kits are out of stock because Swiftech hasn't had any Apogee GT's or MCR220's to send to us for a while and the Elite kits are out of stock because, again, no MCR220's (FuZion's & MCR320's should be back in stock by sometime next week, though).

curse you swiftech!

I made an order from Petra only because DangerDen was out of the pump I wanted. For my next order Petra would definately be my first choice. Excellent and Fast service, top notch. I can only see ordering from somewhere else if Petra's was out of stock/didn't carry what I needed.

Well, I really didn't expect this... I arrived at the warehouse this morning to find freshly delivered boxes of Tygon. Go figure :rolleyes:

I ordered twice from him so far, plan on ordering alot more once I need it, mainly meaning need more funds for it, but nothing beats the handwritten notes and pens, Im still using the pens in school, good and comfortable :p

BUMP

shout out to PTS! for excellent service!

My next WC project will have parts purchased from Petra's (as does my current/first WC system)

Wow, I made my first order from Petras yesterday morning. I ordered a D-Tek Fuzion and a piece of the "gel stuff". It arrived today. Lightning fast service, I will definitely be ordering from you again, thanks!

My Gelstuff, clamps, and additive will be here Friday, then I can start the watercooling build on satuday. Yay!

I prefer velcro over the gel-stuff. It's not sticky and dampens vibrations as well :)
Petra's Tech Shop has been out of stock of a lot of their products lately, becoming increasingly dissatisfying, I wanted to try them out, but I guess I will go elsewhere.

Yea, hes got sweet stuff. I'll be picking up the CoolKit Basic - Rev.2 when he gets it back. Tried to add the Cookit Elite but some reason i cant add it to my cart :(

A small shipment (grr!) from Swiftech came in yesterday which allowed us to mark most of the kits as being in stock (they still haven't sent us any MCR320's, though). Danger Den is taking their sweet time, as usual, so a brass fillport will have to suffice (in place of a DD delrin one). Additionally, more EK reservoirs arrived a couple days ago; however, we're still waiting for all of the blocks we ordered to arrive (yay for multi-part international shipments! :rolleyes: ).

Aside form that, happy birthday to me and I'll start giving out some samples of our new UV reactive G11 early next week. :)

I shouldve bought that instead of wastin the 20$ on PC ICE that I had to add distilled water to fill up my ressy and now its not UV at all, and such a waste. I wouldve bought that if you guys had a molex to 3 pin fan adapter, but I had to buy that from another site, and they had PC ICE, so I tried killin 2 birds with one stone...but the bird took a s*@t on me and won. :rolleyes:

What stuff, I don't see any stuff? :D

I got my order today, can't wait to get home and get started on the build.

I haven't ordered from PTS yet but I did find out they have the D12SH-12 yate loons... they are the high speed yates. Rated at 88cfm @40db. Undervolt them a bit and they should rock the house. PTS is the only place I can find with them and the price is great.

Bonus points for actually having the word "Spiffy" on the product label.:D

Now off to Reseller Ratings

Back