Eyefinity Question....something changed...

Rogue71

[H]ard|Gawd
i had my set of 6970 running fine with 13.4 drivers. i never had to bother with extended desktop....i left it in eyefinity mode across my 3 screens all the time. why? because when i maximinzed my browsers they would snap to the single screen size...if i double clicked on the top part of the browser it would then max across all 3 screens, clicking again would bring them back to the smaller size.

ive just upgraded to a set of r9 280x and using 13.11 beta8. im not sure if this was a graphic glitch caused by the drivers or some setting i clicked and didnt remember. id really like this functionality back as it affects my online gaming and general productivity. anyone have any guesses?

Seems the 13.4 driver had hydravision already installed. 13.11 does not. i downlaoded it and it seems to give me 99% of the functionality back so good enough. i still cant get the hotkeys to work that go from single window to 3 window, but the games i play max out when i fullscreen so thats really all i wanted.

I had to redo my eyefinity settings and presets when I swapped from my 7970 to my 290x. When I booted up with my 290x it had basically reset everything. When I maximize it spans all 3 screens, this sounds like normal eyefinity behavior.

Back