F@H: The [H]orde approaches 1/2 a BILLION points!

chileman

Gawd
It's going to happen soon and I'm glad we are the first team to make it. Here in a little over a week we will cross the 500,000,000 points in F@H.

493,198,499 Current Points
702,559 Points per day

9.68 Days (give or take) to hit this goal.

Keep up the good work team
Fold on for the [H], Fold for the cure

It's going to happen soon and I'm glad we are the first team to make it. Here in a little over a week we will cross the 500,000,000 points in F@H.

493,198,499 Current Points
702,559 Points per day

9.68 Days (give or take) to hit this goal.

Keep up the good work team
Fold on for the [H], Fold for the cure

It's a awesome milestone and I'm very proud to be part of it :)

That part has been fun, once we hit that goal we can get serious about this;) :D

When you guys hit eleventy I'll join up.

We hit that last week. Now all your boxen are belong to us!

Seriously, This is a huge accomplishment for the [H]orde and I am glad to have been part of it and continue daily to borg and bring more to the science. Bring on 1 Billion next. I am up fr it how about you?

Congrats to all team members and many more billions to come. :)

Awesome. Now I can say I contributed enough points to make this happen 2 days earlier than it would have otherwise. :D

496,375,348 total points
3,624,652 Points to go
711,409 PPD

5.06 days! (give or take)

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

It looks like we should flip 500M points tomorrow afternoon! :D And by the middle of next month, complete 5M WUs.

We Broke the 500,000,000 MARK!!!!!!

congrats guys!!!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Nicely done [H]orde!!!!! now it's on to the next milestone 5M WUs.

If I did the math right, we will reach the 5 millions milestone in approximately 28 days (give or take 1 day). The average WPD for the team is 2340.

Glad to have made a contribution to this milestone, albeit a minor one. ;)

very cool congrats all.. but speaking about this makes me wonder how much longer it's going to take to find cures to the major diseases.. I mean research has been going on for the longest time, millions of dollars donated to the causes, billions of cpu cycles, etc.. Hopefully we'll see it in our lifetime..

many many years, like 20... is my guess

then they'll come out with a drug that basically does the same thing as garlic or blueberries but with tons of side effects...

i'm not holding my breath... maybe some good will come of it sooner

right now it's like a bigger number is "acheivement" enough... LOL

OK, I'm half kidding with this post, btw...

Back