F/S: Antec P180, Memory, Koolance, Panaflos & MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeArN2LiVe

Limp Gawd
I'm clearing out some of the stuff in my closet. Heatware is under 'LeArN2LiVe'. I'm located in Southern California and completely welcome local pick ups. All prices do not include shipping but I absolutely am against price-gouging on shipping--you will ALWAYS pay the actual shipping value. I accept Paypal (+ 4% if paying with CC), money order, personal check and concealed cash at the buyer's risk. I also prefer shipping USPS but can also do UPS if desired.

On to the items:

Silver Antec P180
Slightly used for a little while but decided it was too big for my apartment. Case comes with the rear 120MM grill neatly removed and all 3 TriCool fans installed with upper grill still intact as well. I would rate the case condition 8.5/10 due to some light surface scratches on the removable panel. This case is phenomenal and absolutely quiet.
PRICE IS $80.00 + SHIPPING.

Koolance Hard Drive Block
Used this with a pre-built Koolance system a while back in order to cool a pair of dual 10,000RPM SATA Raptor hard drives that ran ridiculously hot. This water block did a perfect job of cooling teh hard drives down to optimal temperatures and works perfectly.
PRICE: $15 + SHIPPING

MICROSHIELD 2nd Generation iPod Nano Case
Found this in my room somehow. Never used. Comes with a custom insert that lets you dock the Nano while the case is still on. The case carries a decent weight on it so it's pretty sturdy and should do an absolutely fine job protecting the finish on the iPod.
PRICE: $7 + SHIPPING

(4) 80MM Panasonic Panaflo Case Fans
These things are very well-known for their effiency/noise combo. They are absolutely silent when ran and, in my opinion, do not need any type of volt-mod in order to run in a silent case. Two of the fans read FBA08A12L and the other two read FBA08412M. Do not come with ends but I suppose it would be really easy to make your own.
PRICE: $7 + SHIPPING

SOLD ITEMS --

3x120MM Yate-Loon Case Fans to rittia1962

Any questions? I'm only a PM away. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back