jon_k

Gawd
For Sale:

1x Aqua Computer Aquatube
1x Aqua Computer Airplex Evo Radiator
1x Eheim 1048 Pump

$50 for everything
*includes shipping*

Basically I'm just looking to get rid of this stuff. I used to be really into watercooling a long time ago, but now I have no use for it. I was cleaning my apartment, and I found these, and thought they might be of use for someone. Aqua computer stuff is very hard to get in the states, and it has a great look to it. The Eheim pump is extremely quiet.

You get everything for $50 which *includes* shipping if you live in the United States. I want to sell it as a package deal which is why the price is so low. If you look up the individual components $50 is cheaper than if you were to buy a single component brand new. It will be shipping from New York.

The threads are all G1/4 fittings. I have a few compression fittings that I will include (see pics). Aquatube is a little dusty and could perhaps use some polish but otherwise it's in great shape.

UPDATE: I *do* have the screws for the aquatube.

Send me a PM or email me at ncsuactor84 *at* gmail.com

Pics:

Aquatube Aluminum G1/4 threads
eekh.jpg

Eheim 1048 Pump
ipfg.jpg

Airplex Evo 120mm radiator
lcjr.jpg

Last edited:
bump for a good deal! btw you may want to consider selling the aquatube on ebay, those are hard to find and you may fetch $50 for it alone. but for all that stuff this is a great deal for that price, hell even the eheim might sell for that alone

Thanks! Not really looking to hit a gold mine, just looking to get rid of some stuff I have no use for anymore. If it doesn't sell on here I'll probably put it on ebay individually.

Back