F/S - Brand new in SEALED box! BFG GTX 280 H²OC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gonz

[H]ard|Gawd
That's right you wet and wild video card enthusiasts.

I have a brand new BFG GTX 280 H²OC in a sealed box. This card has never been opened, used, installed and maybe even breathed on.

All warranties are valid and it is ready for a loving caring home.

Newegg has it for $615 + 10 shipping. $625 OUCH!

PRICE REDUCTION!
The Gonz has you covered for $500 SHIPPED!

Heat: 12-0
Ebay: 43-0

Thank you for looking!

For those of you who prefer a heat sink version:
You could pick this card up - Save $125
Sell the water block (retail value $150) - Earn $100
Buy aftermarket cooler $75

Total savings $150 wowza! :eek:

wow cool stuff gonz.:) I am sure you can sell it in a couple days. Free bump for great seller.

YOu guys all very kind and I am glad you are all pleased with the sent you purchased!

Let's keep the good times rolling!!

Papa needs to pay his rent!

actually newegg is selling that model for 699.99

making your asking price even more amazing. Had I not purchased one already I would have been on this quickly.

i have seen you do this since the 8800GTS (orgiginal versions) came out. WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THESE AT THIS PRICE!? ...you....you....secretive.....(mumble)...

A magician never reveals his secrets!

But I assure you that everyone who has bought an item from me has been extremely satisfied with it.

I make a little, you save a lot and the world is a happy place. :D

i have seen you do this since the 8800GTS (orgiginal versions) came out. WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THESE AT THIS PRICE!? ...you....you....secretive.....(mumble)...

I saw him driving behind a best buy truck on his pink moped few days ago, don't get any ideas...but...

Looks like Newegg had a price drop since your OP, but this is still roughly $100 cheaper than buying from them!

Bump for a trader I'd like to do business with, but I don't run water... :(

Here's hoping you'll put up a HD 4870 for $200 :D

Very good pricing. I think there are less people out there with water cooling. Those that are into it probably would be ones of the first groups of enthusiasts that jumps on the 280gtx already.
GL though. If i didnt have my 280 on a DD block already, I would have bought this.

Not sold. Looking for a good home.

Just in case anyone is wondering. The DangerDen GPU Block retails for ~$150.

You can buy the card, sell the block for $100, buy your favorite aftermarket cooler and come out ahead by over $120 !!

Card $525 (Save $100)
Sell GPU Block $100 (Earn $100)
Buy aftermarket cooler $50

Total savings $150 !!!!

if i had the cash i'd be all over this. Have 2x8800gtx in SLI atm watercooled. bump for a great price/product.

Reason on why you are selling it?

Find me another card for a good price, and I would buy them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back