F/S Free SFF Computer Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeeeve

2[H]4U
**YIKES!!! People really like this....Please stop PMing me for now (and emailing). I'll let you know what I have left after I respond to what I have now. Thanks!**

I ran a review website and store for small form factor computers last year before I realized I couldn't get any help causing me to shut it all down. I ran SFFClub.com and SFFStore.com

I now have numerous cases I have been given from companies and I am moving so I don't want them. Some are in good condition..some not so much. All items are FREE but you must pay for shipping.

All cases are take as is but I will try to let you know with a picture or something how it looks and what comes with it.

These are all in a closest in packaging so please beware that this may not be a complete list.

I believe I have the folllowing:

• Silverstone SG01 TAKEN
  • Silverstone SG03 TAKEN
  • Ultra Micro Fly (Many including newer ones) I THINK ALL TAKEN?
  • Thermaltake LANBOX (2?) TAKEN
  • Antec NSK1300 and 3300 BOTH TAKEN
  • Aprevia x-qpack 2 TAKEN
  • X-Gene Mini HTPC (1006 and 1007) ONE LEFT? DON'T PM ME YET
  • Silverstone TJ08 TAKEN
  • Silverstone ML01 TAKEN

Please PM me or write [email protected]

I can accept credit cards because I still have the account. You MUST agree NOT to resell these items because I am being nice and giving them away as they were free to me. Shipping costs will be determined by me but I hope wouldn't be over $20....maybe more if I gotta get a box for it (unlikely).

I would love to get the Silverstone ML01. If you don't mind parting with it, what do you think shipping would be to 94024.

Very nice of you to do this, BTW.

Silverstone SG03...i 'll pay for shipping..i work for FEDEX
let me know..thank you for sharing with da people :)

I will take the nsk-1300 or nsk-3300 if you still have either. PM me with payment details for shipping. Also this is an awesome thing you were doing. I was hoping your site would get back up. I really liked going there for reviews.

bump for an awesome member. Sorry about the store =( you should pm your paypal addy, i wouldnt mind donating 5 bucks to a good member.

Haha, the store actually did very very well. I only wish I had more time to do it. I just finished my taxes and I was surprised how well I did.

If you are giving away $5 then please donate it to a charity. I would prefer the American Diabetes Association :)

For those that have PMed me....I am working on responding. Please me patient.

Chances are if you don't have a response I probably don't have a case. For those wondering I'll contact you via email next week and then update this thread with what I have left. It is just too much to go over at midnight :)

I guess I'll wait for an update before I bother pming... :)

*Subscribed I guess...

Please let me know if the TJ-08 is somehow still around after you get though your PMs

Please stop asking and PMing. I can't keep up! As far as I know...nothing is left :)

You can lock your own thread in FS/T but I'll do it for ya to stop the flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back