F/S Free SFF Computer Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeeeve

2[H]4U
ONE Left

I ran a review website and store for small form factor computers last year before I realized I couldn't get any help causing me to shut it all down. I ran SFFClub.com and SFFStore.com

I now have numerous cases I have been given from companies and I am moving so I don't want them. Some are in good condition..some not so much. All items are FREE but you must pay for shipping.

All cases are take as is but I will try to let you know with a picture or something how it looks and what comes with it.

These are all in a closest in packaging so please beware that this may not be a complete list.

I believe I have the folllowing:

* Ultra Micro Fly Silver (original Micro Fly) - Broken PSU and Broken Mobo accidentally packed with it (don't ask). Credit Card only via SFFStore.com (my site).

Please NO PMs!!! Write [email protected] and provide the following:
  • Name
  • Address
  • Case Desired
  • Phone
  • Good time to be contacted (including your time zone)

I can accept credit cards because I still have the account. You MUST agree NOT to resell these items because I am being nice and giving them away as they were free to me. Shipping costs will be determined by me but I hope wouldn't be over $35....maybe more if I gotta get a box for it.

Too bad I can't pay the shipping :(
Nice to see people still do nice things though :D

Email Sent

I would like either

Ultra Micro Fly

if either are left and you need my number let me know

thanks

It has a broken PSU and mobo with it because i packed it up accidentally with that in it. I don't want to unpack it either.

I don't know the shipping costs. It is just the case as is (few scratches) and I put a PSU and mobo in it but they are broken so not sure why I have that in there but I packed it that way so it is what it is.

Has everything been paid for already? I'm hoping for a lanbox to become available again!

I'm trying to confirm with others. You have to pay credit card for this...I know that is a sticking point with some but the other 11 folks did it and I don't want to be inconsistent with it.

I authorize the credit card for $35 then when I know the price I charge it for the correct amount. It has been around 20-25 for the others (11 of them I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back