F/S Hondata FlashPro w/Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gonz

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all...

First off this is an automotive component. But I would take a shot here anyways!

It is the FlashPro by HONDATA. It allows you to connect through the OBD port of your Honda Civic to the ECU and change all sorts of things with your engine to reach peak performance. You can custom tune your Civic using this device to make a lot of horsepower even with a stock civic.

This is the new design that has Bluetooth built-in. That allows you to pair your phone and run apps like Torque on your phone so you can also monitor in real-time what your engine is doing and maintain overall health of your motor. You can also use it to track fuel usage and other sensors like vacuum leaks.

This is for all 2006-2011 (8th Generation) Honda Civics with the 1.8L motor.
Essentially, any Civic that isn't an SI or Hybrid or Natural Gas.

The item is NEW and unused. I bought it a couple weeks ago but my Civic was rear ended while parked and totaled. I am selling off the performance parts I have which include this unused FlashPro.

I bought it for $695 new and am selling it for $530 shipped.
Look around and you'll see no place sells this item for less than $675 (plus shipping)

zQmYq3R.jpg

GmpttmP.jpg

My heat is Gonzo98x (24-0-0)
I accept Paypal and Amazon Payments.

First bidder takes it! Thank you.

Last edited:
Bump for fellow honda enthusist with great sell . . My kpro makes my k20 purrrrrr

K20 is a great engine.
Hopefully there's a R18 owner looking for more power

bump for a awesome product. I've ran this before on my k20 and made noticeable gains. Awesome stuff

Didn't know Hondata made these for base Civics. Been out of the loop for a long time though.

What kind of power do they make with a flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back