F/S: Intel P4, Mobo & 6800NU

madmat

2[H]4U
I've got my P4, Chaintech 9CJS Zenith (i875P chipset) and eVGA 6800 up for sale.

I'm asking $175 for the lot.

Since I've been asked: I will part out the mobo, CPU and 6800.

CPU: P4 2.4C, runs 3282mhz with no errors $55

Mobo: Chaintech 9CJS Zenith, comes with all accessories except the stupid little screwdriver (it broke) $100. Great OC'er

eVGA 6800 video card, currently WC'ed but I have all the aircooling stuff. $100

I will consider trades for a PCI-E vid card in exchange for the whole works.

The mobo/proc will do 273 FSB with no problem depending on ram or divider. The mobo comes with a media reader/front panel with USB ports and front audio plus POST reporter, rounded cables, remote control, manuals, software, i/o shield and quick start guide. The SATA cables for the mobo died so I'll toss in a new set from an MSI mobo.

The CPU is a 2.4C. It's always been watercooled and works flawlessly. I've had it to 3.3 but I think I was held back by the ram.

The vid card is an eVGA 6800NU. It's 100% stable at 380 core 810 ram and will fully unlock to 16p/6v. Yes, it's AGP. It's also water cooled but I still have the air cooling parts for it.

I don't do paypal, payments accepted are USPS M.O. and sales are for the lower 48 states only. Prices are plus shipping.

Heat is under madmat.

Thanks for looking.

how much for the 6800 nu? pm me and how exactly does it unlock? riva tuner? or bios flash. what heatsink does it come with?

Back