F/S Moto X 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny... I purchased this from him but then he refunded me bc his sister broke her phone and he gave this phone to her. Next I found he was selling an iPhone then claimed he was selling it for his friend.

Funny how exactly? Am I supposed to explain to you things that happen before I post? Next time I'll ask for you permission before I post if that's cool :)

TTT please

IF you want to back out of a deal then just say so. Don't have to make up a story at the last minute.
If you wanted to follow through then you could had use the money I paid to buy her another phone.

LOL Dude you have no idea what has happened between then and now. I don't have to explain myself to you. I'll tell you what, you want the phone its yours same price as before, how's that?

You're stupid if you think I'd want to do business with you again. Your heatware speaks everything about you.

This is what this douche bag PM me and turned around gave me a negative.

If you want to leave negative feedback on me I totally understand.

Just look at his other negative and you see what a liar he is.

1) He purchased the iPhone
2) Post up his Moto X for sale and I paid him for it.
3) Wasn't happy with his iPhone so he sold it
4) Since he sold his iPhone and he needs a phone so he made up a BS story and back out of the deal
5) Told me he would write me a check but didn't do it and he had my money for a few days
6) Got a new phone and now want to sell it

No principle whatsoever. Don't do business with this douche bag. If anything goes wrong with the sale, good luck having him taking care of you.

Last edited:
Exactly :) which is an A- :) ask anyone I've done business with here :) Your attitude on the other hand shows exactly the type of person you are :) Your HEAT also speaks for itself :)

Last edited:
My 2 cents, you both should retract your negative feedbacks since no goods were exchanged and no one was taken advantage off. Life is too short and sh$#$t happens. No one lost anything.

colbert-popcorn.gif

LOL good one :) And to be fair I didn't post negative HEAT until after he did. I wasn't going to considering I refunded his money like you said, it was a wash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back