f/s new asus p5dw2 premium

mrbigshot

Gawd
asus p5wd2 premium intel 955x, brand new $160 shipped (conus). the best intel overclocking motherboard .

crossfire, sli compatable (early sli) (even comes with the floppy sli connector)

paid $249.99 but decided to use the abit that the scumbag finally sent me.

uses the intel 955x chipset, this chipset was to do sli and crossfire combined. nvidia could not endorse it with crossfire. older sli drivers work but newer ones are disabled. crossfire does work however, and is supposed to be officially supported later. unchallanged as the best overclocking mobo, and loaded like a caddy.

as you can see the first time she came outta the box was for pictures, and back she went. if i keep this much longer it will end up in my machine.

paypal prefered, money order accepted.

heat

open for trades, really looking for a p4 h/t processor, cheaper mobo , 9800pro /6600gt class card. p4 for the d2ol machine and the videocard to replace a 4600ti in friends machine.

O drool over this board bi\ut not enough $$$ for it :( I have a 9700 Pro card that I could trade you towards the mobo if you like :)

$160 shipped conus with ups. this is a brand new board. i took it out of the box for pictures only. cheapest online price is $209. i will not go anly lower than this, i know i can get $180 at least on fleebay

If you're interested i've got a bba 9800pro and 3ghz/1m/800 chip if you wanna work something out.

great frigin price...got lucky with mine and got it for 100, but 160 is still great compared to 200+ new!

Back