F/S - OCZ Platinum Rev. 2 (1 GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeRi

Limp Gawd
hey everyone, i'm puttin up my 1 GB OCZ Platinum Rev. 2's up for sale, because I made the upgrade to GSKILL 2GB with some birthday money I had....but now i need to sell these to make some money back since books for this semester were so expensive. These ran great in my system for a couple months, running at almost 250mhz each at 2-3-3-6 timings 1T, and i'm sure with a a64 core with an even better mem controller than my e3 venice you might be able to get them up higher with tight timings. everything is cosmetically fine with this memory, except for a small square missing from the paper slip in the box where the UPC was cut out for a mail in rebate.

I'm asking for $115 shipped to the US, Non-CC Paypal only. Will be shipped ASAP once payment is received via USPS Priority Mail, which means it'll get to you in about 2-3 barring any problems. Heat is under JeRi (6-0-0) and Ebay is under jericholic1227 (29-0-0). Pics will be coming up soon. Please PM me with any questions or interest to buy. Thanks for looking and bumps are always appreciated! :D

i would have bought your ram last week if only you had it for sale! i bought some g skills instead!

ah man, lol i've had it sittin in the box for a while now...but this was the first chance i had to put it up for sale once i knew my new ram was stable and working

bump to the top and another price drop...i can't go much lower ppl, this is a great price for this ram!

bump up...if i don't get any interest, i'm gonna have to take this to egay....really don't wanna do that tho, please PM me with offers

bump, still for sale..hurry and jump on these before i take em over to ebay

k last day for real....then it's ebay, i can't hold onto these any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back