F/S Phase Change Cooling unit and FX55 with Warrenty

First Item is Used only 2 times on a FX57 CPU to OC it Is a Chilly1 built Single Stage 1/3hp+ with Chilly1 c highperformance Evap (the used on all his units as well to mod MachII to extreme performance) Has a Built in Controller and display. Designed to control PC turn on and of as well as the Phase unit itself. Wont allow PC to turn on until Evap heard reaches -24c. Unit is capable to hold loads of 275watts @ -45c @ full load. Runs on a Custom Gas Blend done by Chilly1 for better temps and stonger load capabillity. This unit will eat a Vapo LS or a Mach easily. Unloaded it runs at -53c. This unit is in a case like the same as would be found on a comercial unit.

Selling for $500.00 + Shipping. NEW UPDATED PRICE!!!

Phase unit is now SOLD

Other Item is a 130nm FX55 Clawhammer Retail Box with Warrenty. This one has never been Oced and has been run completly under water cooling at very low temps only for gaming. This unit NEW still goes for 700+ $$$$ Looking for $400.00 Shipped.

FX55 IS SOLD

My email is [email protected] or feel free to PM me.

I take Pay Pal and Money order.

If you wish to see pics I can arrange that as well.

I am fairly new to Heat but here is mine

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=38756

Please feel free to make a reasonable offer!!!

Would prefer to get what i am asking.. Just really depened on what you had to trade..one of the definite things I would trade for is a NEW 7800GTX vidcard. I belive what I am asking for either piece is a really good buy considering that this Phase is unit only 2 months old and cost lil more the $800.00. you would be hard pressed to find one that cheap with half the performance compared to this unit.

Are you looking for any 500GB hard drives by anychance? ;)

got a BFG 7800GTX that has been lightly used with fan mod if you want in trade for the phase change...

Damn I wish that were a EVGA card. I just bought a EVGA 7800GTX. BUT with the latest drivers I do belive you can run different cards in SLI.... I Think anyhow? If so its very possible we can work something out.. And besides I am going to water cool them. how long you had the Vid Card?

Ockie said:
Are you looking for any 500GB hard drives by anychance? ;)

What were you looking to trade for .. The FX55?

How old and what are the specs on the drive like speed and Cache and manufacture.

Captin Insano said:
Damn I wish that were a EVGA card. I just bought a EVGA 7800GTX. BUT with the latest drivers I do belive you can run different cards in SLI.... I Think anyhow? If so its very possible we can work something out.. And besides I am going to water cool them. how long you had the Vid Card?
Yep, latest drivers allow multi-vendor sli and with water cooling there would be absolutely no problem to get them running the same speed. I've had mine for a little while, but haven't gotten much use out of it as I'm double majoring in applied mathematics and computer science so it's a total waste. I'm just looking to get a nice phase change system and this trade would be more than worth my while. Get me back, I'd love to do this trade. :)

link about multi-vendor sli. http://www.slizone.com/object/slizone2_rel80.html

Back