F/S: thermaltake lanbox lite - $40 + actual shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 (one) thermaltake lanbox lite (part #VF6000BNS) for sale
$40 + actual shipping to lower 48 states (see below for shipping details)

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1320&ID=1430

(website shows windowed version, i have the non-windowed version)

bought new @ fry's, used for appx. six months. moved components out and into another case, so i have no need for this anymore. got a few decals on the front side of the removable top panel, so buyer can choose to do whatever with them (keep'em or remove'em).

also, it was modified to clear graphics cards longer than 10":
- half of upright 3.5" cage next to dual 5.25" cages dremel'd out. you can still mount a HDD/floppy/card reader/fan controller in that slot, but will only be held by the top half of the 3.5" cage
- second hole drilled for lower 3.5"/HDD cage. you can't tell unless you remove the HDD cage or you look at it from the bottom.
- neither mod affects structural integrity of the case

i'll also throw in a 3.5"/5.25" adapter so you can mount a second hard drive in one of the 5.25" cages.

case is in used but very good/good condition. all thumbscrews will be included, but a few other non-essential screws won't be. plus, a real [H] member should have his/her own screws!

shipping/payment details:
- buyer pays for actual shipping
- will not ship outside of 48 states.
- will not ship prior to receipt of payment; will ship within 24 hours upon receipt of payment
- will be shipped via UPS ground unless otherwise requested by buyer (buyer is paying for shipping, after all)
- buyer also has option to purchase shipping insurance at buyer's cost
- packed back into styrofoam and original retail packaging; additional padding will be available upon request and at no cost to buyer
- non-cc paypal only

heatware: digitalxdna

I would give 45 shipped (low i know)
I also have things to trade, check out my fs/t thread :) let me knoe via Pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back