F/S X800XTPE, IC7, P4-M 3.2, pc games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glyndur

Gawd
Alright everybody, so the holidays are here and I need a bit more money to make them stretch so here goes so more of my stuff.

First up!
ATI Radeon X800XTPE. This card has been very lightly used in my HTPC for gaming on the hdtv. It usually stays turned off though since I never really have figured out how to use a KB&M comfortably on the couch. You will get the card, power splitter, DVI converter, HDTV cable, and manual, shipped UPS ground. $260 shipped.

Next Up!
Abit IC7 motherboard. Works great, has had some damage to the northbridge cooler mounting loops. A waterblock tore one of the loops out the stock cooler has been modded to seat properly with only two loops instead of four. That said, you can have the board with pretty much all the accessories, including the original box for $45 shipped.

Last for now we have..
Intel Pentium 4 mobile 3.2Ghz. This is a prescott chip with 1MB L2 cache. On most boards, the IC7 above included, it will boot at a 14x multiplier with a 533Mhz FSB. I have been able to get the chip up to 3.8Ghz with crucial ballistix and slower timings. Its a fun little overclocker for someone with a love for the slightly aged socket 478. How about $45 shipped.

My heatware is under scar1.8t and feel free to PM me with any questions. The prefered method of payment would always be non-CC paypal. You can also email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking and free bumps are always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back