Fable 2 full version available for free on xbox live!

It's a great game, everyone should at least try it out. The Lost Chapters is still my favorite though.

Good find - seems like I was slow on the draw though - deal appears to be dead. :(

I"m confused, this has been around forever. I saw this about 6 months ago. IIRC, they advertise it as the full game when in reality its a 'portion' of the game. You can get a few hours in then you need to buy DLC to keep going.

Its basically a long demo, unless something changed. Did something change?

I looked for it yesterday on XBL, and all I could find was the full game for $39.99 or something like that...
:(

I looked for it yesterday on XBL, and all I could find was the full game for $39.99 or something like that...
:(

it's been dead for days.
and you had to follow the link to get it for free. searching for it from the XBox or XBox marketplace would only get you to the $19.99 one.

it was the full game from everything I read on it.

I"m confused, this has been around forever. I saw this about 6 months ago. IIRC, they advertise it as the full game when in reality its a 'portion' of the game. You can get a few hours in then you need to buy DLC to keep going.

Its basically a long demo, unless something changed. Did something change?

yes something changed, they made the full game free for a limited time in anticipation of fable 3's release.

Back