Fallout NV computer exit question

Kidfinger

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, since I'm running Nvidia surround, I had to use a work around to get the game to run on all three screens. The game is fantastically immersive like this especially with the fov 100 set in the console. The problem I am having is every time I get into a computer, the top half and bottom half of the PC screen is cut off. So I have no idea how to exit the computer. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get out of the PC once its opened? I was going to just leave them alone until the surround issue had a legit fix but it seems that I have to access them for one of the side quest.

Can someone please tell me how to close an open PC in this game? I know it sounds like a retard question but I cant see the whole thing so I don't know which key to press. Not only that but I have tried pressing every single key on my keyboard independently of each other and none of them close it.

EDIT: No, I got that wrong. If there isn't a "logout" option and pressing E again doesn't do anything...I'm stumped, too. I usually use the mouse and click that button.

Sorry man.

Here's a dumb idea: Can you temporarily dumb down or change the resolution to where you could see that button, click it, get out of there, fix it and move on? That's cumbersome but at least that's a temporary work around.

EDIT: No, I got that wrong. If there isn't a "logout" option and pressing E again doesn't do anything...I'm stumped, too. I usually use the mouse and click that button.

Sorry man.

Here's a dumb idea: Can you temporarily dumb down or change the resolution to where you could see that button, click it, get out of there, fix it and move on? That's cumbersome but at least that's a temporary work around.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I just didnt want to have to do that for every terminal I came across that was quest related. I will be so glad when they finally come out with a fix for this.

Thanks again Q-BZ :)

There is a seperate FOV in the ini files for the different views like when on a computer terminal and picking locks, you need to change them as well as the regular FOV.

Er just found them, they're

fPipboy1stPersonFOV=47.0

fDefault1stPersonFOV=55.0000

fRenderedTerminalFOV=0.15
fRenderedTerminalZoom=36

There is a seperate FOV in the ini files for the different views like when on a computer terminal and picking locks, you need to change them as well as the regular FOV.

*slaps head* Damn it, I knew that too. :(

Glad someone brought it up quick. :)

Just in case anyone else has this problem, there are two ini files to edit. The one in your Mygames documents and the one in your steam apps folder. Just editing one or the other doesnt work. Here is the only line I had to change:

fRenderedTerminalZoom=36

And here is waht I had to change it to:

fRenderedTerminalZoom=100

Before I changed it, all I was getting was a part of the green monitor splashed across my middle screen. I could not click on the power button below the screen to shut the PC off.

Back