Fan that sucks

Aminotaur

Limp Gawd
i need a 120MM fan that is a LED that is around 3-7 bucks from newegg
im gona put it on the top of my case and i want it to suck the air out
can someone please post a link cause i cant find one that sucks

lol, just point the fan blowing out....there's not such thing as a "sucking" and "non-sucking" fan....

they all suck....

they all blow...

it is all in the way of which you mount the fan.

Well there is that one Artic Cooling fan that has the anti-vibration mounts. It can only be seated to blow.

"blower" also known as a cross-flow fan. Not quite what the OP is looking for so why is it relevant? :rolleyes:

Aren't the cross-flow and blower fans different? The former is similar to Coolermasters cross-flow fan, whereas the latter draws air into the 120mm fan and blows it out the back of the case.

Aren't the cross-flow and blower fans different? The former is similar to Coolermasters cross-flow fan, whereas the latter draws air into the 120mm fan and blows it out the back of the case.

Yeap.
Blower Fan
Crossflow Fan

I think what your talking about is this http://www.gogofan.com/gogofanphp/images/imagep/4F01B4_L.jpg which is a type of Blower Fan.

And back to the OPs quistion. Like everyone said, there is no Suck or Blow Fans. You simply place the fan so the airflow is in the direction you want.

Just get the fan you like on Newegg and place the fan so the support brackets are on top (the supports the hold the motor/blades onto the frame). Also alot of fans have airflow indicaters molded into the frame to help get the orientation correct without having to power the fan up. but they all are the same basic design.

My bad I was thinking of the CM Stacker "blower" or "cross-flow " fan.

Yeap.
Blower Fan
Crossflow Fan

I think what your talking about is this http://www.gogofan.com/gogofanphp/images/imagep/4F01B4_L.jpg which is a type of Blower Fan.

For the most part they are the exact same thing with just a different physical look to them. Open up a blower type fan and you'll see the same thing as the cross-flow.

It all really depends on the woman. :D

ROFL!

lmao...

When I first read the title of the thread, I thought you're doing a fan review criticizing a sucky fan that sucks!

Back